Washington State flag

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I did not know that "the pit" is limited, how do they get in every week? Gotta imagine ESPN is making exceptions to keep it going? I'd bet the lineup at 3:30a Saturday morning will be 1,000 strong, I heard it will be limited to about 600 on Sat., Cougs better be on point.

Pretty sure they are behind the pit

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
My assistant director at work is a big wash st guy and said he's actually on the committee to get the flaf sent around, asked if i knew anyone in ames. I told him no since i literally dont know anyone going lol.

I'm going to Gameday and I think it would be cool to be the WSU flag holder

• Agree
Reactions: Knownothing

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Coach Walden? How goes "the wishbone because it's too windy" strategy?
I was hoping no one would notice that coincidence...I hate having to apologize for him. :D
Actually, we had FOUR head coaches in 4 years while I was in school there. I think that may be some kind of record?
Sweeney
Sherrill
Powers
Walden

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I was hoping no one would notice that coincidence...I hate having to apologize for him. :D
Actually, we had FOUR head coaches in 4 years while I was in school there. I think that may be some kind of record?
Sweeney
Sherrill
Powers
Walden

Wasn't Jackie an assistant at ISU under Majors, too?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Wasn't Jackie an assistant at ISU under Majors, too?
Don't remember. Sweeney got fired after being there a few years, Sherrill spent one year then left for Pitt (I think?), Powers promised he was there to stay, then left after one season to go back to Mizzou (as I recall, there was a humongous buy-out for him, paid by Mizzou boosters), and Walden came in & stayed for a while.

Max57

Dec 18, 2008
Somewhere on Hwy 30
Sweeney
Sherrill
Powers
Walden
Full disclosure ... I liked Walden at first. His theories made sense to me and he was likeable. But later, woof. We were soooo bad. I remember taking my very-young-son to a home game against winless Rice. I'm guessing there were maybe 15k fans at JTS -- and we lost. I was so depressed. I vowed if we were just competitive I would never complain again.

So, I was much more patient with McCarney and Rhoads than most. I want us to win every game but ... you know, always wearing my nut cup.

Help Support Us

Become a patron