Pollard: big announcement coming soon

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Anyone catch that on 1460?
Yep, heard it. I wonder what it could be....

I mean they had already announced the FB Facility, Performance Center, & Hilton renovations so wonder what else it could be? I guess they could maybe announce more details about those particular projects but I wouldn't consider that a new, "big" announcement then.

Last edited:

HARMCYN

Jan 20, 2012
Cambridge, IA
Sure wasn't very candid with the details. Hard to imagine what it would be. Already have major projects going on at Hilton and JTS. Said we would love it or hate it based on outcome of the game more than likely

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Extension for campbell
No, don't think that is it.

Think it is something facilities related but not sure what it could be?

Do they want to move the Basketball Practice Facility back to "on-campus" maybe?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Think it is something facilities related but not sure what it could be.

Do they want to move the Basketball Practice Facility back to "on-campus" maybe?

But he said it the result of the game may matter. Has to be football related, right?

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

Think it is something facilities related but not sure what it could be.

I always thought they would end up selling that Iowa State basketball facility to ALL Iowa Attack and getting an on campus attached to Hilton facility, meanwhile getting Hilton a major overhall. Hopefully they don't change what Hilton is and just add to it.