Big Brother 21

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
@sadam

Holly made same deal Tommy did. Holly threw the HOH going out first, then cliff dropped so Nicole is HOH and guaranteed final 3.

Reactions: sadam

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
Some explain to me how that was the smart vote by Nicole and Cliff.

50/50 move. This makes the final four more difficult for them, since they would be almost guranteed final 3 if Tommy stayed as long as Tommy and Jackson didn't split the comps at final 4.

But if you have Tommy in final 3 I personally think he is harder to beat than Miche in the style of comps they usually have there.

If Tommy or Jackson make the end you probably are not winning.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
If Nicole/Cliff win veto, Jackson goes. If Holly/Jackson win veto, Cliff goes.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

cykee05

Jul 21, 2017
If Nicole/Cliff win veto, Jackson goes. If Holly/Jackson win veto, Cliff goes.
Totally Agree- HOH this week only gets that person to final 3, POV decides who they want to take with them to final 3

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
This was a 50/50 move no matter how you slice it. It's likely going to be results oriented.

Keep Tommy: Your final 4 is a lot easier but your final 3 is a lot harder. The final comps are alot to do with knowing your days and mental strategy. Jackson is ehhhh on those whereas Tommy is pretty sharp. He's been practicing his days.

Keep Holly: Your final 4 is harder but your final 3 is easier. Cliff/Nicole basically just need to take out Jackson in the third part of the final HOH.

You gotta give credit to Jackson here. He freaking sold it. As the great Dan Gheesling once said "sometimes the best way to lie in the Big Brother house is that you have to wrap your lie in the truth" The way Jackson used the information he overheard to construct his lie was perfect.

The next HOH is basically an immunity necklace. It's all about the POV.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
A few thoughts based on the last week:

Jackson: Not a fan of the guy's personality or some things he's done, but I absolutely LOVE his game this past week. The best move of the season by far was his made up lie (mixed with some truth) about Tommy and selling it. Cliff and Nicole should have realized there was no way Tommy would work with Jackson after the house meeting, but it was too late. THEN: Jackson was great in making sure Holly throws the HOH....as it ensures another option on the block besides himself should Cliff/Nicole win the veto. We are finally getting a player that will do anything to win and I am here for it. I hope he wins for the game play but I hope Nicole wins for who I like the most.

Holly: Getting dragggggggged across the finish line thanks to Jackson. Her only shot is a bitter jury. She's sitting around bashing Nicole all day.

Cliff: He really screwed up this past week which pains me to say. He should never have trusted Jackson would break up his showmance of 80+ days. Also, he let his loyalty to Nicole get in the way as well. If he doesn't ask Holly to throw the HOH, Holly likely wins that comp. Jackson and Holly would have kept Cliff over Nicole.

Nicole: Love her and love that she's won some comps but she has a tough road ahead going against a showmance. Can she win? yes! but it's not going to be easy.

Cliff and Nicole have about a 1% chance to flip Jackson but they have to try. They need to go to him and say "look Jackson, if you don't vote out Holly, you aren't getting either of our votes and we will make sure to campaign against you in jury. Besides that, we've gone through the votes and you don't have enough to beat Holly. You don't have Cliff/Nicole/Kat/Tommy already and she would need just one more."

Jackson loves himself and wants to win, they have to tap into that!

Last edited:

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Cliff has gone senile in the last couple weeks.

1. What makes him think that Holly is going to take him over Miche and what makes him think Miche is going to take him over Holly? Use some common f-ing sense dude.

2. He tried to make the same deal with Holly that he made with Miche, does he really think 2 people in a showmance aren't going to tell each other.

3. Does he really think someone is going to agree to this deal? - Miche you take me to final two, but I am taking Nicole and not you Miche. Seriously he can't be this dumb.

He played a pretty good game up until about a week ago. I'm not sure what has happened to his brain, maybe he just got a little full of himself.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

1. What makes him think that Holly is going to take him over Miche and what makes him think Miche is going to take him over Holly? Use some common f-ing sense dude.

2. He tried to make the same deal with Holly that he made with Miche, does he really think 2 people in a showmance aren't going to tell each other.

3. Does he really think someone is going to agree to this deal? - Miche you take me to final two, but I am taking Nicole and not you Miche. Seriously he can't be this dumb.

He played a pretty good game up until about a week ago. I'm not sure what has happened to his brain, maybe he just got a little full of himself.

Live feed updaters were saying he's just worn out. He spent all summer staying up late (most people in his demographic go to bed early) talking to the youngsters then gets up early.

The other big thing is he's just too much of a father figure to Nicole. He needed to consider himself and not worry about her game.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
If Jackson loses at this point, it’s a travesty but considering the last several seasons of bitter jury, it’s probably unavoidable.
I was reading that Cliff wouldn’t even be able to speak to the jury for that long. They bring him in during the jury round table for the first time, they have their meeting, and then they get sequestered until the finale.

I actually think if it’s Jackson/Holly, Nicole May vote Jackson as she respects gameplay.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

Yeah I have no idea what has gotten into his head but he is making zero sense.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I agree if Jackson makes final two he easily deserves the win. NO questions. However, the final two is luck. The biggest problem I have every year with big brother is the final contest is always pure luck. "Guess which houseguest said this". It's a travesty they do it that way. So basically in order to potentially win 500K you have to just guess. They could at least do questions that have real answers that they could have gathered throughout the season if they were paying attention.

BTW Cliff went from pretty good player to WTF is he thinking. How in the world after he basically tried to back out with Nicole on a deal could he expect the other people to live up to there end of the deal. Then telling Jackson that he wants a final two with him, except Nicole is Cliffs final two and he wants Jackson to make him his final two. That was the worst game play I have heard in a long time.

• Agree
Reactions: Ryan4069