BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah that was what I'm hoping for. Order of who I want to win:

Cliff
Nicole
Tommy
Jackson (he's in my pool I drafted)
Holly

To be fair, this is a better final five than most seasons. Usually there is a goat or two in there. All 5 have at least some sort of reason to claim the victory. Some like a BB16 Victoria comes to mind as a goat.

I dont think it will happen even if the unlikely comes true and Nicole wins the veto. I know Cliff went back on his word with Jess and Kat earlier in the game to save his ass when him and Cat were on the block but I think he will keep his word to Holly and Michie.

I also dont think Nicole would be on board with stabbing them in the back.

Hopefully they surprise me.

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I dont think it will happen even if they unlikely comes true and Nicole wins the veto. I know Cliff went back on his word with Jess and Kat earlier in the game to save his ass when him and Cat were on the block but I think he will keep his word to Holly and Michie.

I also dont think Nicole would be on board with stabbing them in the back.

Hopefully they surprise me.

From what I've seen/heard, Cliff has mentioned he's not afraid to backstab someone, but it has to pan out for him. Earlier he had the chance to screw Christie over and lie about putting Bella up but he did it to play the long game. Since then everyone knows his word is golden. He essentially has a get out of jail free card. He's a superfan, he knows the move would piss off Jackson and Holly, but it would all but guarantee him a spot in the final two and would be a huge move for the jury.

That being said, the jury could be pretty bitter and award it to Tommy/Nicole. All in all I give it a 50/50 shot he does it....

Beyond all of that, Tommy's play here absolutely has to be with Nicole and Cliff saying "hey you keep me, and its 3 vs. 1 next week"

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
From what I've seen/heard, Cliff has mentioned he's not afraid to backstab someone, but it has to pan out for him. Earlier he had the chance to screw Christie over and lie about putting Bella up but he did it to play the long game. Since then everyone knows his word is golden. He essentially has a get out of jail free card. He's a superfan, he knows the move would piss off Jackson and Holly, but it would all but guarantee him a spot in the final two and would be a huge move for the jury.

That being said, the jury could be pretty bitter and award it to Tommy/Nicole. All in all I give it a 50/50 shot he does it....

Beyond all of that, Tommy's play here absolutely has to be with Nicole and Cliff saying "hey you keep me, and its 3 vs. 1 next week"

For any of this to happen, Nicole has to win the veto which seems unlikely.

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
For any of this to happen, Nicole has to win the veto which seems unlikely.

If its the comic book veto she has a shot. She and Cliff are smart enough that they know if its down to those two that Cliff needs to let her win.

Should be a fun finish!

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Nicole is a great person but until the last week has been an awful BB player tbh. Her winning would have to be due to bitter jury. It’s easy to not piss anyone off in the house when you are worthless 90% of the game and are a part of nothing decision wise. I think Cliff has earned it due to several decisions on his part and playing several key roles to move the game in a favorable direction. Holly has done well staying off anyone’s target radar and winning when she needed to. Jackson has played the best game now that Christie is out rather you hate him or not. Only way he loses is via bitter jury.
Tommy is annoying and played a rather weak game using Christie as the safety blanket all season. I think he is the least deserving to win imo.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Nicole is a great person but until the last week has been an awful BB player tbh. Her winning would have to be due to bitter jury. It’s easy to not piss anyone off in the house when you are worthless 90% of the game and are a part of nothing decision wise. I think Cliff has earned it due to several decisions on his part and playing several key roles to move the game in a favorable direction. Holly has done well staying off anyone’s target radar and winning when she needed to. Jackson has played the best game now that Christie is out rather you hate him or not. Only way he loses is via bitter jury.
Tommy is annoying and played a rather weak game using Christie as the safety blanket all season. I think he is the least deserving to win imo.

I don't think the jury is as bitter as years past. I don't think they would award the game to Nicole. Cliff has made several deals to keep Nicole off the block. I think Cliff could beat Jackson if they were the final two. I don't think he will but I think he is the only one with a shot. I think Holly will be seen as playing behind Jackson. I think Tommy will be seen as not doing much. Unless I am just going off the CBS edit and not the live feeds. I think Tommy really messed up telling Jackson and Holly that he knew Christie. That is just more ammo he can use against him in the finals if they both make it.

• Agree
Reactions: State43

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I think if somehow Holly goes this week it's a mistake to all still in the house. She is the one I could see losing to anyone left in the house.

• Disagree

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
I dont watch the live feeds so am only updated through the veto ceremony but I really hope Holly is getting evicted. Again, I want Cliff to win.

Michie is going to win unless you get him out next week. He is guaranteed to be a nominee if Holly is evicted tonight. His only shot to make Top 3 would be the veto. That is the best shot you are going to have to get him out of the game.

• Winner

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I dont watch the live feeds so am only updated through the veto ceremony but I really hope Holly is getting evicted. Again, I want Cliff to win.

Michie is going to win unless you get him out next week. He is guaranteed to be a nominee if Holly is evicted tonight. His only shot to make Top 3 would be the veto. That is the best shot you are going to have to get him out of the game.
Agreed.

cykee05

Jul 21, 2017
Order in which I want to win-
Michie (has played the game the entire season, won many comps, crappy person)
Nicole (Carried out her strategy laying low and came on late with some wins)
Cliff (likeable and trustworthy, won a couple comps, no enemies)
Holly (coasted behind a group, won 2 HOH's kind of flukey, kind of knew Kat)
Tommy ( coasted behind a group, 1 HOH, good social, really knew Christie)

Admittedly, my preferences lean towards the competitor model than the lay low model

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Sounds like some **** went down last night and there may be a switch. I haven’t read up fully on what happened

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I'm not sure I would do at this point if I'm Cliff/Nicole

Nicole
Cliff
Tommy
Jackson(Michie)
Holly

Vote out Holly
Then the HOH comp is Cliff, Nicole, and Tommy. Tommy has the best chance of winning the next HOH. Then he puts up Jackson and Holly. Jackson takes himself off after winning POV. Holly goes home.If someone else wins, they remove Jackson. Then you have Cliff, Nicole, Tommy, and Jackson/Holly.

Vote out Tommy
Then the HOH comp is Cliff, Nicole, and Holly. Cliff and Nicole have a lot better chance of winning HOH. Then they put up Jackson and Holly. Jackson wins the POV, they remove Holly. If someone else wins, they remove Jackson. Then you have Cliff, Nicole, and Jackson/Holly.

Both scenarios play out the same but you probably have a better chance against Holly in the HOH than Tommy. Also with Tommy he may decide that his best chance to win the whole thing is to go against Jackson, who is probably the most disliked of the bunch.

In the end, if I'm in the final 2 I'd rather go against Jackson than anyone else left.

For some reason, this didn't post until after the show. Now it looks like this HOH was made for Holly.