Iowa Football Recruiting

JohnnyHopkins

Aug 13, 2019
I'm not making anything up. Remember when I told you guys Nixon was going to stay Iowa after he entered the portal before any Iowa guy put it out there? Remember I told you that you were getting Evelyn over a week before any Iowa guy even heard of him? Bollers isn't staying in state no matter what IMO but those are his top 3
You also said that Halsted said CMC pulled the offer from Twedt. Halsted has yet to say that. Heck, he still has him up as a committed recruit.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You also said that Halsted said CMC pulled the offer from Twedt. Halsted has yet to say that. Heck, he still has him up as a committed recruit.

I said Halsted pulled his offer? I think Halsted talked about why his offer was pulled but I don't think he ever came out and said it

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
It's a tale as old as time. Salty ISU fans making up stories about how the coaches don't want a player shortly before or after that player decommits. You can't believe 98% of what comes out of CyTwins mouth.

Yeah. Hawk fans never do that.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I make it pretty obvious when I make something up. I'm not making up I heard Twedt got his offer pulled and it's not really a secret at this point

Oh I know. Just like how obvious that you made up the info about bollers final three. It is really easy to see when you are full of crap.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Oh I know. Just like how obvious that you made up the info about bollers final three. It is really to see when you are full of crap.

The info on Bollers is legit. Luckily I don't care if you believe me on it. He's not going to end up at Iowa or Iowa State

• Funny
Reactions: HOU_Blue

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
The info on Bollers is legit. Luckily I don't care if you believe me on it. He's not going to end up at Iowa or Iowa State

But ISU is in his final three? LOL. You are so full of it and no one believes you. You’re credibility has long been shot on here.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
But ISU is in his final three? LOL. You are so full of it and no one believes you. You’re credibility has long been shot on here.

No one believed me about Evelyn. Nobody believed me when I said Fant wasn't happy and wouldn't play in the bowl game in September last year. Nobody believed me about Nixon. Nobody believed me when I said Moss wanted to transfer. I'm used to it

If you think Iowa is in better shape with Bollers than ISU than lol. I don't even think the Iowa homers who cover recruiting for you guys think that at this point

• Funny
Reactions: HOU_Blue

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
No one believed me about Evelyn. Nobody believed me when I said Fant wasn't happy and wouldn't play in the bowl game in September last year. Nobody believed me about Nixon. Nobody believed me when I said Moss wanted to transfer. I'm used to it

If you think Iowa is in better shape with Bollers than ISU than lol. I don't even think the Iowa homers who cover recruiting for you guys think that at this point

No one believed me when I said Gameday was coming to Ames. I get it, man. Freakin haters.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

All of that info was being rumored about on the HR pay site already when you “broke” it on here. And I don’t feel that many Hawkeye fans were surprised about any of that. About the only thing in that whole list that kind of came out of left field was Moss and even that was getting legs on the pay board.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
All of that info was being rumored about on the HR pay site already when you “broke” it on here. And I don’t feel that many Hawkeye fans were surprised about any of that. About the only thing in that whole list that kindness of came out of left field was Moss and even that was getting legs on the pay board.

I guarantee you there was no rumor of Bakari Evelyn on HR or that Nixon wasn't leaving when he was in the portal. I was way ahead on both of those. And yeah I'm sure people could guess Fant and Moss wanted out but my info wasn't a guess

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
I guarantee you there was no rumor of Bakari Evelyn on HR or that Nixon wasn't leaving when he was in the portal. I was way ahead on both of those. And yeah I'm sure people could guess Fant and Moss wanted out but my info wasn't a guess

How would you know if you dont subscribe to HR?