Who will be the guest picker?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Great idea. Im guessing that ESPN had no idea that ISU doesn't really have any famous fans or famous football players. Gonna have to go this route.
giphy.gif

rubberhead

Sep 11, 2019
If there was a famous fan or player, this string would have finished after 5 posts. We are at 753 with some of the dumbest suggestions that I have ever heard. Might as well have the butter cow make the picks. You guys really can't come up with a list of people. What, your going to follow the Undertaker and MM, with Senaca Wallace? LOL

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Ya no way they could make it over to the pick table with that kind of distance between the Safety home and the gameday set. I don’t they could make it if they took a concord.

Yeah, they'd have to get to the airport, fly on a plane that doesn't exist anymore, then make it through the traffic back to the picker's table in time.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
We will probably end up with a totally arbitrary guest picker based on this chart I found this morning.

pickers.JPG The TBD was Bryce Harper, and the article mentioned it was a stretch with his wife being a former athlete at OSU. If we don't want to have a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we should hope for Kevin Costner, similar to the Tim Matheson pick for Oregon. Otherwise, look out for Blake Shelton, OneRepublic, Lil Nas X, or Jerry Springer?

• Informative
Reactions: SC Cy

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
We will probably end up with a totally arbitrary guest picker based on this chart I found this morning.

View attachment 66639 The TBD was Bryce Harper, and the article mentioned it was a stretch with his wife being a former athlete at OSU. If we don't want to have a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we should hope for Kevin Costner, similar to the Tim Matheson pick for Oregon. Otherwise, look out for Blake Shelton, OneRepublic, Lil Nas X, or Jerry Springer?

Wow looking at that list the bar isn’t too high to guest pick on the show anymore.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron