Antonio Brown accused of rape

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
It is a cool story. You will probably have some parents who think little Breckson should be learning Calc instead of the basics, and they may be right. But it depends on the time and place and who your class is.
It was small town Iowa, and I think he only did it with the lower level math class. It was the way to incorporate compound interest and basic accounting into real life situations.

Reactions: Doc

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I would laugh my butt off if AB was put on paid leave. Haha....pay for him, but don't get to play him.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Personally, I believe there was a plan to get him to go to New England that started a long time before the past few weeks.

I don't know if I buy that. The plan was to lose out on a guaranteed thirty million dollars so he could sign somewhere else for a third of that? And what if instead of cutting him the Raiders had miraculously found a willing trade partner for him and sent him to Seattle or some other receiver-needy team?

I think that once things turned sour in Oakland Brown had a short list of teams he was interested in and the Pats were at the top of it, but I don't think it was a long con by him or Belichick. This is just the Pats buying low on a superstar with baggage; nothing they haven't done before.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I don't know if I buy that. The plan was to lose out on a guaranteed thirty million dollars so he could sign somewhere else for a third of that? And what if instead of cutting him the Raiders had miraculously found a willing trade partner for him and sent him to Seattle or some other receiver-needy team?

I think that once things turned sour in Oakland Brown had a short list of teams he was interested in and the Pats were at the top of it, but I don't think it was a long con by him or Belichick. This is just the Pats buying low on a superstar with baggage; nothing they haven't done before.

$15 mil, 10 garaunteed) a year is buying low?