Who will be the guest picker?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My guess is Seneca Wallace. With him getting inducted into the ISU hall of fame this year, never lost to Iowa, and has a couple of Wingstop locations in the area. Not to mention some of the most exciting game highlights to watch of both wins over Iowa and countless other amazing plays. Also 10 years in the NFL.

Isn’t wing stop a sponsor? One guy was a picker to basically promote wingstop I read.

crzy4st

Sep 18, 2007
Norwalk natives Brandon Routh (Superman) & Jason Momoa (Aquaman). Imagine if they both show up in their costumes!!

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
It’s gonna be Seneca.

Yesterday he was on the morning rush and it sounded like he wasn't sure if he was going to come up for the game. Hopefully he got some good news between now and then. If he does do it hopefully they dont put him in robes with an olive wreath on his head this time.

• Funny
Reactions: SolarGarlic

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I like the idea of Abby Hornacek. Not a direct link to the university, but has a tie through her Dad. She is knowledgeable about sports and TV friendly.

Reactions: CTTB78

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
President Trump. I can't stand the guy but it would be cool to have the President be our guest picker. It could become an every four year tradition to have the President be the guest picker at the Cy-Hawk game day.
I know this is not a very popular hot take, but my sources are telling me it is in the works. Going to chopper in and land on the practice field next to the stadium.
Make
Ames
Great
Again

:jimlad