Prices this weekend

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
As with the rest of you, I am seeing the insane prices being asked for tickets and parking this Saturday. I am completely capitalist so I have no problem with people getting what the market will bear; however that being said I have been going to Trice since it was built and I am not going to pass up this opportunity to be there myself. I'll make my money other ways. The plus side of this is the hok fans who get in are going to pay through the nose

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
As with the rest of you, I am seeing the insane prices being asked for tickets and parking this Saturday. I am completely capitalist so I have no problem with people getting what the market will bear; however that being said I have been going to Trice since it was built and I am not going to pass up this opportunity to be there myself. I'll make my money other ways. The plus side of this is the hok fans who get in are going to pay through the nose

Sure, but this a chance for some people to pay for their season tickets by selling one game.

Not everyone gets to save money on rent by living in their mom's basement and selling pot and Magic cards like you.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
I just hope the people selling tickets aren't selling them to hawk fans... This is a huge opportunity to for ISU to have gameday and the less hawks in our stadium for it the better. Sometimes I just hate greed.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I think there will be less Iowa fans than normal because of the higher ticket prices. Iowa state fans value this game a lot more than a normal cy hawk game because the once in a lifetime hosting of gameday so they are driving prices up to be part of the history.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I think there will be less Iowa fans than normal because of the higher ticket prices. Iowa state fans value this game a lot more than a normal cy hawk game because the once in a lifetime hosting of gameday so they are driving prices up to be part of the history.

True, but I think they were pricey before game day was announced. That said I hope CMC has his best coaching game plan ever........ever.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort

Yes, they are really pricing out the typical white trash hawk fans.

If they would have spent less on vape juice and tattoos then maybe they would have the money to go. Hindsight is 20/20.

ISUMojoMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 2, 2010
Can’t remember what year but remember a year when we upset the TOE at home and have fond memories of the TV camera showing Their fans streaming out of the stadium with a quarter left to play, hoping for the same this year but with fewer fans from TOE since our fan base has increased so much.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Or just keep as many of the asshats out. This isn't 1997.

• Disagree
Reactions: Macloney

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Can’t remember what year but remember a year when we upset the TOE at home and have fond memories of the TV camera showing Their fans streaming out of the stadium with a quarter left to play, hoping for the same this year but with fewer fans from TOE since our fan base has increased so much.
That was the year that little Drew Tate threw a pick and then tried to imitate a sidewinder missile and gave himself a real bad headache. Classic Hok meltdown. Maybe Fat Stanley will have a few fumbles from the greasy fingers from the Krispy Kremes he stuffs in his mouth on the sidelines.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
2005. 23-3

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
2005. They showed it on the scoreboard to, and everyone in the stadium was waving to them.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
One of my kids isn't going. Wish there was a way to "rent" her jr. cyclone club ticket and get it back after the game!

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA

Reactions: CtownCyclone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Someone made a video of that with the backgound music "Flight Of The Bumblebees". Loved it!