Initial CyHawk Game Predictions

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I feel like I remember Dallas Clark sitting at the desk with the crew. Not sure if he picked games or not.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I feel like I remember Dallas Clark sitting at the desk with the crew. Not sure if he picked games or not.

Yes, he was there once. So Iowa must have had the picker at least once, unless he is considered neutral like hawk fans think this week should be.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Why are Iowa fans so dead set that it should be someone that "represents" both schools? Like do ya'll not know how GameDay works lol? Iowa is the away team. Gameday doesn't given a sh*t about whether the guest ties in with the away team. That wouldn't even make sense to have that sort of thinking.

I would be ok with ties to both school since ISU is the host school and Iowa is the only one in the matchup ranked.

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Dallas was the guest picker for the B10 Championship in 2015.
If I'm remembering correctly Dallas was their second choice with the first not being able to make it in due to weather. (Don't remember who the original was supposed to be.)

Edit:
It appears to have supposed to been Joey Lagano....WTF?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Who's Dallas?

th

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
I really think Rutgers 1st half Defense showed a number of interesting things to us.

CMC wins this one 24-17 if we can get the ball moving on offense. But play calling is going to be key to keep EIU from slowing this thing to a crawl.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Just another NFL TE from the long list of NFL TE's that came from Tight End U.

Speaking of which, I saw that Hockenson set an NFL record yesterday. Who was the poster saying that Montgomery was way ahead of Hockenson for NFL rookie of the year again?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Speaking of which, I saw that Hockenson set an NFL record yesterday. Who was the poster saying that Montgomery was way ahead of Hockenson for NFL rookie of the year again?
I said that Montgomery had a better chance of winning the NFL rookie of the year than Hock and Fant. Hock had a great game no doubt, but David wasn't even given a chance to be great by Nagy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron