Who will be the guest picker?

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
For me, realistically, it's a four person race.

Seth Rollins, Dan Gable, Shawn Johnson, Ashton Kutcher

I don't think they'll throw the out and out Hawk (Tom Arnold) at it and those 4 have the name recognition they're looking for. Kutcher would play along and pick Iowa State.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I don't think they'll throw the out and out Hawk (Tom Arnold) at it and those 4 have the name recognition they're looking for. Kutcher would play along and pick Iowa State.

One of the dumbest posts I've read on the internet. And hawk fans post a lot of dumb things, its what they do, so congrats.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Ashton Kutcher would need one hell of a body guard crew.

Also, your list sucks and is stupid and isn't going to happen.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I'm just going to leave this here and then I'll leave this thread alone. I apologize if my list offended, I was just thinking main stream Iowans.

If you read this article, unless its a slam dunk tie-in, most of the time they go with indirect or loose connections to the game they're doing. Just some food for thought.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...87166/college-gameday-celebrity-guest-pickers

Thrilled for you guys that you're getting GameDay. So freaking cool and I know it'll look GREAT on TV. Better open those parking lots at midnight. :)

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I haven't read through this whole page yet, but how cool would be it to get Celia's brother here, or have some of her teammates as the guest pickers? Have Rinaldi do a little bit about her earlier in the show.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
Whoever has some new pile of **** they need to pimp....does Ashton have some abortion of a movie coming out soon?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I don't want to go back through this thread... what does Costner have to do with Iowa State? or Iowa?

Field of Dreams... that's it. Oh, his band played in Forest City once.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
I don't want to go back through this thread... what does Costner have to do with Iowa State? or Iowa?
giphy.gif