Who will be the guest picker?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm still picturing in my mind.... Niang, Monte, Naz, Matty Ice, Nader, and Burton walking through a sea of cardinal up to the GameDay stage getting high fives from everyone.... and it gives me chills.

I don't care if most of the country doesn't know who they are. Get it done JP... if you have any pull whatsoever!!!

Niang can be the spokesperson for the group for their picks.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Hey, some have suggested Busch guy, others various former players. Why didn't I think of this sooner, we could get BOTH in one guy! (although he is more famous for his baseball career with the Dodgers) View attachment 66302
I liked Mike Busch but he's most famous in his baseball career for being a scab player during the baseball strike.

Cyclone46

May 14, 2009
Charleston, SC
Only one person said it but I think it's a viable option. That would be Kurt Warner. Success story that has ties to the state of Iowa. Not a Cyclone, but not a Hawkeye either. It's going to have to be a big name.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Totally out of the box. "Alexa" (accompanied by a human). Seriously. A descendant of the digital computer. We want a representative everyone can identify with.

Oh and...
To the entire world: "You are welcome for your computer!
Sincerely, Iowa State University"

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: SC Cy and skibumspe

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron