Washington State flag

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
We better..... or else we'll never hear the end of it.

All college football games should do it at the end of the 1st qtr. Kinda like facing Mecca from wherever you are to pray.

As soon as they pay their contractors and nurses sure

Reactions: cygrads

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Sorry. Thought we were supposed to enjoy college football and all of its traditions. I’ll quit talking about gameday traditions. Btw do u turn the channel on gameday when they are taking about other teams or do you watch the whole
Program?
Dude, its Wazzu's tradition, not ours. Its cool that they have that history but it has zero impact on my life and it should have zero impact on everyone on this board's life.

It's like TT throwing tortillas.
It's like KState doing the Wabash.
And it's like ISU breaking Randy Peterson's leg. It's all about individuality.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Dude, its Wazzu's tradition, not ours. Its cool that they have that history but it has zero impact on my life and it should have zero impact on everyone on this board's life.

It's like TT throwing tortillas.
It's like KState doing the Wabash.
And it's like ISU breaking Randy Peterson's leg. It's all about individuality.

It’s gameday tradition

CaptainClutch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 1, 2014
Unless Mike Leach personally comes with the flag I say we end a tradition

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Yeah because what we say on message boards is really going to effect how gameday is focused on Iowa State. How about I ask a question about gameday tradition and wanted to see if anyone knew what was up.
You might not have noticed this (re your username), but we just lost to them in a bowl game.

I see no reason to promote WSU in Ames, Iowa.

• Creative
Reactions: isufbcurt

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I’m not worried about that wash st flag. It’s not even gonna be seen if it makes it Ames. There’s gonna be so many signs and sh*t in the air your not even gonna see the sky on tv.

• Disagree
Reactions: isufbcurt