Who will be the guest picker?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Has a celebrity picker ever picked against the home team? If they went with a Kutcher or Arnold this would happen and it would be the most Iowa State thing ever.

No it would just be a tavernhok doosh being a tavernhok doosh. Has nothing to do with ISU.

EIClone

Nov 21, 2011
Solon
I saw a tweet by Holly Rowe wanting to bring back a Niang, Morris, Nader, Naz and a few others from that team for guest picks.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Holly Rowe has nailed it, but you have to add Monte.

Niang, Monte, Naz, Thomas, Nader, and Burton would be the best!!

Hey... you could have Eustachy walk in with a beer and a bunch of co-eds.... yeah I know I shouldn't have gone there.... I apologize.
Her tweet references Monte right off the bat.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: NWICY and skibumspe
Dec 17, 2018
Urbandale
Hey, some have suggested Busch guy, others various former players. Why didn't I think of this sooner, we could get BOTH in one guy! (although he is more famous for his baseball career with the Dodgers) Screenshot_20190908-173748_Google.jpg

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
From a neutral perspective Danny Mac is the best option, but Dan Gable is right there too. It's not Gable's fault that ISU wouldn't pay for athletic tape.

The more I think about it the more I’d like Mac

Guy has enthusiasm and charisma AF. The Clones would be America’s Sweetheart after Mac started selling the university

No doubt about it

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I like Stone Cold idea as he seems to be a fan of isu..

But I can see Danny Mac..

Side note... I’m pretty surprised isu isn’t having Gameday set up on the South Entrance or in front of it.. possibly highlighting new addition and Reiman Gardens area...For as much $$ as the Reimand have poured into isu I’m really shocked.

If it’s in between Hilton and Scheeman I sure hope they are up on a platform so those watching on TV will be seeing all the tailgate lots north of stadium along with Stadium in background

• Winner
Reactions: RING4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I like Stone Cold idea as he seems to be a fan of isu..

But I can see Danny Mac..

Side note... I’m pretty surprised isu isn’t having Gameday set up on the South Entrance or in front of it.. possibly highlighting new addition and Reiman Gardens area...For as much $$ as the Reimand have poured into isu I’m really shocked.

If it’s in between Hilton and Scheeman I sure hope they are up on a platform so those watching on TV will be seeing all the tailgate lots north of stadium along with Stadium in background

I bet they end up putting it at the South entrance

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Has anyone suggested our man Randy. Im sure he is certainly basking in the glow of calling game day in Ames several times in the past few weeks