Well, first weekend of legal betting. How'd you do?

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
You either went with your heart and you are a bears fan or you do not pay attention to NFL enough to know divisional games go under the total points over 65% of the time

Man don’t tell people this stuff. Vegas will find out.

• Funny
Reactions: Doc

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
If you are smart about it and just bet games you are very confident in you will do just fine. Last night i was very confident in the under and GB. I took under for game, under for the first half and green bay +3 for the game. At half I took GB second half line and under for the second half. Hit all 5. Where people get in trouble is betting every game just because its going on.

and on a side not. Yes I paid cash for my house. It is not 500k but 250k

Let us know how this works out for you over the long haul...

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Let us know how this works out for you over the long haul...
Well considering I have been going to vegas yearly and doing this for the last 15 years I can tell you it works out just fine during the long run. If you want... i can give some picks out each week and you can follow

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Well considering I have been going to vegas yearly and doing this for the last 15 years I can tell you it works out just fine during the long run. If you want... i can give some picks out each week and you can follow

Sure, why not. Who you on this week?

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
If you are smart about it and just bet games you are very confident in you will do just fine. Last night i was very confident in the under and GB. I took under for game, under for the first half and green bay +3 for the game. At half I took GB second half line and under for the second half. Hit all 5. Where people get in trouble is betting every game just because its going on.

and on a side not. Yes I paid cash for my house. It is not 500k but 250k

Weird how you are posting all the bets you made after the games are over.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I put in a 3 team parlay a few days back for NFL games this Sunday. I just went back to check on that bet and all it says is: Parlay 3 leg (F805-FE19-8016). And I have no idea what those numbers mean, but I completely forgot the 3 specific teams that I bet. I would think there should be a way to get that on the ap? Anyone have any idea?

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
I put in a 3 team parlay a few days back for NFL games this Sunday. I just went back to check on that bet and all it says is: Parlay 3 leg (F805-FE19-8016). And I have no idea what those numbers mean, but I completely forgot the 3 specific teams that I bet. I would think there should be a way to get that on the ap? Anyone have any idea?

That's pretty ridiculous that they don't have something showing the active bets and what they are.

• Agree
Reactions: mynameisjonas

Help Support Us

Become a patron