Allowing your wife to work a second job

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
I've never dealt in the worlds oldest profession, so I don't know, but doesn't that seem really inexpensive to anyone else? I mean for a vetted, professional environment, with a very attractive woman, I would think that $200 seems like a real bargain.

I believe based on a documentary I saw on the Chicken Ranch, these girls get 10 times that per session depending on the requests. The house gets a decent cut but the girls still take home some big $$.

So yes $200 is way way low.

Wonder if any of her cases ended in a "hung" jury. (Drum rimshot)

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
After reading about half this thread it seem this is actually a sex worker who just happened to get a law degree and later pass the bar. I mean, is this a big deal? You can't swing a dead cat in a crowd without it hitting several lawyers. Seems to reason some would be whores.
I'm pretty sure the majority of them are.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Fistina will never get carpal tunnel syndrome. I take good care of her.
Fistina? ..... Fist.... The guy said "fist"....

tenor.gif

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
If she is missing court dates for clients and can’t keep her clients straight, it is a matter of time before she gets sued for malpractice.

Hope her insurance is paid up. Criminal defense and DUI attorney who is having issues representing her clients and publicly stating how much money she is hooking on the side...paint a bigger target in yourself...

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I believe based on a documentary I saw on the Chicken Ranch, these girls get 10 times that per session depending on the requests. The house gets a decent cut but the girls still take home some big $$.

So yes $200 is way way low.

Wonder if any of her cases ended in a "hung" jury. (Drum rimshot)
Documentary? Yeah, right.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyder91 and wxman1

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Screen shot? Ya gotta log in to see it and I hate LinkedIn and won’t log in to their Orwellian site....
Good description of LinkedIn. I need to use it occasionally for work. I log in and all these people's faces are staring at me. It's a weird place.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
If we ever have another Friday Confessions, I gotta confession to make regarding this. Living out in the desert in California got a little boring sometimes. ;)

Reactions: NWICY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron