Game watch in DC?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Flying into Dulles Friday night. Starting a job in Lexington Park on Monday. Where do the ISU folk go to watch games?

Alex

Jan 10, 2011
The Watergate Complex
Flying into Dulles Friday night. Starting a job in Lexington Park on Monday. Where do the ISU folk go to watch games?

Welcome to DC! We'll have Busch Light (and better beer) ready for you on Saturday.

Gamewatch Cyte: The Ugly Mug, 738 8th St. SE
Gamewatch Cyte: Elephant & Castle, 1201 Pennsylvania Ave. NW

https://www.isualum.org/s/565/17/interior.aspx?sid=565&gid=1&pgid=2425

The DC Cyclones just moved to the Ugly Mug in Eastern Market this year. No longer at Elephant and Castle, for some reason the Alumni Association didn't update all of the locations.

I am a little jealous of their breakfast pizza, but then again our games are at lunchtime.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Welcome to DC! We'll have Busch Light (and better beer) ready for you on Saturday.

The DC Cyclones just moved to the Ugly Mug in Eastern Market this year. No longer at Elephant and Castle, for some reason the Alumni Association didn't update all of the locations.

I am a little jealous of their breakfast pizza, but then again our games are at lunchtime.
Thanks! See you there.

Reactions: Sparkplug

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I used to go to the game watches at Elephant and Castle, but every time I’ve gone they lose, so I stopped going (Iowa and Texas this past season). I might try my luck out at Ugly Mug since there will be ISU people there and I haven’t cursed that place...yet.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron