Iowa will beat us because....

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Com'on, Fanatics! Gunner is right! As a fanbase, we've gotten soft and are resting on our laurels! Time to buckle down and #ProveIt - we are the best fans in the known universe!

:jimlad: maybe?

Hear Hear!! Come the Hawkeye game if every single one of you doesn’t break a Hawk fans nose by kickoff then you are a bad fan.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I thought this was an invitation to finish the title for yourself. Then I see OP's nonsense and reassess. But anyway, my answer would have been, "Iowa will beat us because...." we turn the ball over 4 times. So my answer and CyTwins' answer are correct.

Proton

SuperFanatic
Aug 19, 2019
...our offensive line is weaker than their defensive line.

lets-talk

Jun 13, 2018
We are getting too cocky as a fan base. If ISU fan doesn’t start getting serious about this game we will not leave MidAmerican Field at JTS happy. We need to stop reading the press clippings patting our bottoms for how great we are because the fans are becoming SOFT and it’s going to be a major downfall once we get in to the stands and not touch a ball or play a down. Not encouraging!
giphy.gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I noticed it a couple weeks ago, but I think our fans have lost focus. Hopefully with a week off between UNI and Iowa we can re-gain it. I'm not putting my money on it though and think we lose by a couple scores against Iowa.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
OP is wrong and straight up negligent.

Everyone knows the outcome of any ISU game depends on the intro music and how the first offensive series goes.

Also uniform combo.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
We are getting too cocky as a fan base. If ISU fan doesn’t start getting serious about this game we will not leave MidAmerican Field at JTS happy. We need to stop reading the press clippings patting our bottoms for how great we are because the fans are becoming SOFT and it’s going to be a major downfall once we get in to the stands and not touch a ball or play a down. Not encouraging!
FFS Gunner - WTF are you posting about the Iowa game? UNI is this week! Hell, why are you posting about games at all?!? We need to be winning practice today, so suggest you get your **** together and start posting about what needs to happen at practice TODAY so we don't overlook the Peeyanthers. Not to mention your posts have been getting a little bit sloppy as of late, so to say I'm a little concerned about your lack of attention to detail possibly costing us this UNI game is an understatement.

In general I agree with your premise that we are getting soft. We need the internet fan forum version of the Oklahoma drill ASAP!

• Useful
Reactions: Gunnerclone

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
The next time I see you at the ice cream sozial I am going to donate a free car wash in your name.

I have been suspecting for a while now that you are internetman's wife's boyfriend. The evidence continues to mount.

Reactions: Acylum

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I don't know how folks think we are, 'resting on our laurels', or 'reading our press clippings', etc.
+ We're 0-4; is there a 5th yr dude on the team who remembers what it's like to beat them?
+ CMC is 0-3 vs mouth-breather KF jr who some here say he's a worthless, ignorant coach.
+ Iowa can't run the ball; Stanley is fat; Iowa has bad receivers......Holy Crap; it's a wonder we don't lay the wood on these cupcakes.

And yet, "It's their Superbowl" - which is another cop-out way of saying CMC can't get his team focused and prepared to meet the intensity of an opponent for a big game (aka Iowa, or Wash St).
Or, what it really sounds like is message board trolls, like a sissy loudmouth, who keeps getting pummeled on the playground, only to yell back at the bully that he's a wuss and can't land a punch, only to have a return pounding.
Just beat Iowa - if we don't there will be a massive long thread the day after stoopidly saying we need to drop the series and replace it with a directional Michigan team to improve our hopes of landing a 6-6 bowl game in Boise.
Just beat Iowa !!

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
OP is wrong and straight up negligent.

Everyone knows the outcome of any ISU game depends on the intro music and how the first offensive series goes.

Also uniform combo.
IT TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO BRING UP THE IMPORTANCE OF THE UNIFORM COMBO

This is crucial. We must discuss sock colors and visors.

Clearly we are letting the team down. Time to step it up.

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
When we play at Iowa, they make us use a pink locker room to throw us off our game. What if ISU came out in pink uniforms?

Reactions: dunar

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Look at how we’re all together, with no hok trolls because this isn’t in the in state rivals forum. Isn’t it glorious?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron