Sep 8, 2006
(307)
Who doesn't want a Gradey Di*k?

AdeptFarBlackandtancoonhound-small.gif

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
He's probably Fred's to lose.

How Fred can recruit against ISU just goes against everything I believe in. All that matters to him is $$ obviously. Maybe I just love ISU too much because I could never do that.

I’d expect nothing less from Fred. He left ISU on his own power and even helped Bill Self with 4 guard lineups. It’s a business and Fred has to do what Fred believes is the best for Fred. I hate it too but let’s just hope Tamin appreciates how long ISU has been after him. You’d like to think that’s an advantage for him as Fred basically just started recruiting him.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
This honestly might be the most pathetic post i have ever seen on here.

Nah just a passionate fan. I get both sides. I get fred’s Side that he has to do his job and they are paying him top dollar to bring in these type of players. However, I also understand people who hate that we have a kid that basically lives on campus and our old favorite son is trying to talk him out of playing for
Our team.

IP Guy

Jun 16, 2007
If Fred doesn't do well in the next 2 years, I doubt TL would want to go to NU. If Fred does well in the next 2 years, Fred will either move on or there will at least be significant rumors that he will. While that may not impact a stud like TL (possible 1 and done if he plays in college) as much as it does likely 4 year recruits, it does have an impact as we've experienced.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Are we seriously upset that Fred would recruit Tamin?

I'd be far more concerned if Fred didn't think he was talented (or healthy) enough to actively go after him. Assuming he fully recovers from his knee injury Lipsey will have a number of blue blood suitors who will be trying to get him on campus for OV's and like any recruit he should take the opportunity to see other programs.
Just because he lives in Ames doesn't mean he's off limits for any other schools. nor should Tamin feel like he has to go to ISU. He's not choosing a school for a couple of years let the kid enjoy the recruitment process.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Nah just a passionate fan. I get both sides. I get fred’s Side that he has to do his job and they are paying him top dollar to bring in these type of players. However, I also understand people who hate that we have a kid that basically lives on campus and our old favorite son is trying to talk him out of playing for
Our team.
But the thing is Fred may have went to School and Coached in Ames but we are not his Team anymore. He is a competing Coach from a neighboring State. Fred is Nebraska he is NOT Iowa State.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
But the thing is Fred may have went to School and Coached in Ames but we are not his Team anymore. He is a competing Coach from a neighboring State. Fred is Nebraska he is NOT Iowa State.

And I get that. However, it's like an ex wife trying to date all of your friends. Like you used to love her, then she started trying to bang all your friends. Sure she has a right in life to bang who she wants, However, we still wish she would just move on and leave us and our friends alone and find new people that we don't know to hook up with.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cytown12

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
And I get that. However, it's like an ex wife trying to date all of your friends. Like you used to love her, then she started trying to bang all your friends. Sure she has a right in life to bang who she wants, However, we still wish she would just move on and leave us and our friends alone and find new people that we don't know to hook up with.
Just take all her friends to pound town. End of story.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Staff starting to look at long term PG prospects.

@RyanJamesMN Iowa State will be at Cretin-Derham Hall today to see top 25 level 2022 PG Tre Holloman. Minnesota will watch @tretrehoops tomorrow and Nebraska will see him on Monday.

247 shows Trejuan already has Texas, Baylor, Nebby and Iowa (lol) offers Impressive.

https://247sports.com/Player/Trejuan-Holloman-46056913/

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron