Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Fran has 0 Sweet Sixteens in 9 years at Iowa, Prohm has been to 2. Fran hasn't made it to the Big 10 tournament semifinals in his whole career, Prohm has 2 Big 12 Championships. Prohms made it to the tournament 3 out of 4 years, Fran 3 for 9. If Prohm had done what he's done at Iowa State at Iowa there would be a Steve Prohm statue outside of Carver. Go back to Hawkeyereport bro.

Prohm has one Sweet 16 at ISU which happened with a roster that Fred gifted him.

Prohm has won zero Big 12 titles.

Bro

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Twins is currently looking up all the times you mentioned putting guys in the NFL mattered.

Be sure to let me know how that goes.

I have had him and Cat blocked for like a month.

Please tell me Twins has been quoting my posts and mentioning me this entire time while being blocked.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
There's a ton of dipshits in here saying it wasn't loaded. It doesn't diminish prohms accomplishments, it's just realistic. Most jobs don't have turnover where someone inherits 6-8 future pros

So you knew after his junior year, Nader was a draft pick?

You knew after his sophomore year Matt Thomas would sign a guaranteed contract?

You knew before he ever played a game at Iowa State, Deonte Burton was going to get an nba contract?

And we haven’t even mention Naz.

I understand the mantra that keeps being chanted here, but there’s a whole lot of revision you’re trying to do.

CaptainClutch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 1, 2014
Prohm has one Sweet 16 at ISU which happened with a roster that Fred gifted him.

Prohm has won zero Big 12 titles.

Bro
If you read I talked about Frans tournament resume and then I talk about Prohm’s thinking you could put it together. Good to see what that Iowa degree put in action with you! Or you probably didn’t go there like 90% of the fan base.

• Funny
Reactions: cyclone618

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Drunk and posting on your in state rivals message board is no way to go through a Sunday night or life.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Be sure to let me know how that goes.

I have had him and Cat blocked for like a month.

Please tell me Twins has been quoting my posts and mentioning me this entire time while being blocked.

On your X number of account names on CF and you're blocking CF people because you can't handle it. What? Is CF like a drug to you? God, you are really hurting for friends. Why don't you and your so called "buds" grab a couple of brews and rewatch the Iowa spring game yet again. You really are a loser.

Waiting for the mods to block you like....

source.gif