Oliver Martin Derangement Syndrome

DodgerHawki

Apr 1, 2009
Now I've seen everything. The rivalry has grown so stupid we're arguing over who has the better chance at an NCAA waiver. o_O

I do admire the fans on both sides for finding new and inventive things to argue about.

FYI, anyone transferring from PSU with Chambers should get immediately eligibility just for having to be coached by him for any length of time.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Which will be really crappy considering KF let Jake go to Michigan no strings attached even though KF could have blocked it at the time.
The dude really needs to get a win against Iowa this year. Hard to blame him for getting desperate when he can't beat Iowa or tOSU. The pressure is mounting.

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
Rudock was a graduate transfer so not sure there was much KF could have done even had he wanted to. I could be wrong though.

I think, think, that he could have blocked Rudock from going to Michigan. Did that rule apply to grad transfers? I think it was still in place.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The dude really needs to get a win against Iowa this year. Hard to blame him for getting desperate when he can't beat Iowa or tOSU. The pressure is mounting.

How many times has Harbaugh coached against Iowa? Doesn't pressure mount after trends, and don't trends require a few times?

I agree that it will be an interesting year for him, but I'm doubting a team he plays every 3 or 4 years is the pivotal piece.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Is Bolton gonna be eligible??

I would be surprised if he wasn't but you never know. Bolton is a high impact player so that one will get recognized outside of our state unlike Martin so they'll be way more thorough on it

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
I would be surprised if he wasn't but you never know. Bolton is a high impact player so that one will get recognized outside of our state unlike Martin so they'll be way more thorough on it

I think they both will get a scroll at the bottom of ESPN and that’s about it. Outside Iowa, no one cares.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnnyHopkins

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Oliver trying to be immediately eligible --in-conference transfer?

Remember Uthoff had to sit 1 year transferring from Wisconsin--and lost 1 year of eligibility.

Same with the Virginia Tech wrestlers who followed Brands to Iowa (redshirt + 1 yr lost)

What.. Martin's position coach left? Is that the reason? Good gawd. He's coming home to momma cuz he's homesick....

Not exactly comparable to Ohio St QB transfer to Miami (Fla) Tate Martell, who is from San Diego/Las Vegas and is now 3000 miles from home---- in Miami, FL

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Oliver trying to be immediately eligible --in-conference transfer?

Remember Uthoff had to sit 1 year transferring from Wisconsin--and lost 1 year of eligibility.

Same with the Virginia Tech wrestlers who followed Brands to Iowa (redshirt + 1 yr lost)

What.. Martin's position coach left? Is that the reason? Good gawd. He's coming home to momma cuz he's homesick....

Not exactly comparable to Ohio St QB transfer to Miami (Fla) Tate Martell, who is from San Diego/Las Vegas and is now 3000 miles from home---- in Miami, FL

If Harbaugh thought he was good he would have blocked it

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron