Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I wasn’t “bragging” about anything. Some idiot said that all Ferentz does is beat up on average teams; I’m only pointing out that the same thing could be said of Matt Campbell.

You are the guy that was cool with forcing a girl in to sex if she is drunk, aren’t you?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Shouldn't they donated that money to pay the nurses at the UIHC that are watching all the children they wave to instead of making their tunnel all shiny and fancy?

You can't go a day in eastern Iowa without seeing a t-shirt with "The Wave" on it... which is great, but where does all that money go? How about all the $ generated for the Iowa football program made off of all the positive PR? Yet the nurses get screwed.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Welp, enough of this **** head.

Mods really getting lax around here on culling out obvious ass holes. Better tighten things up in the next 2 weeks

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Watching Niceville v Mosley (panama city) tonight. High school football in Florida is pretty entertaining

Reactions: JP4CY

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
Ok Who Bue Hoo - post the stats from the game that week - just the number of plays he was in for would suffice.

How would I know the number of snaps he played? He started and had six tackles two days after he was released from jail.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hey stop being condescending!

What was your handles @HOU_Blue ?

He was talking about how Iowa's FS options weren't "lightly recruited" players. Type "Lightly recruited" in the search bar and you get your answer. They make it too easy when they repeat the same nonsense with all their handles