Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
That 5-7 Maryland team beat Texas last year. What was ISU' excuse?

Well, now that we've established that college football is static I guess we can end this thread...

There's a reason why so many are high on Texas but go ahead and ignore the massive improvement the demonstrated as the season progressed.

thegreenbastard

May 6, 2010
Well, now that we've established that college football is static I guess we can end this thread...

There's a reason why so many are high on Texas but go ahead and ignore the massive improvement the demonstrated as the season progressed.

So with that argument, what's so bad with beating Nebraska? They were 4-2 in last 6 with losses at Iowa and tOSU. They lost by 5 in Columbus. I guess that 4-8 you joyfully listed is not telling the whole story, huh?

The Cyclone fan narrative that the Big Ten West is weak is quite hypocritical and really should be laid to rest.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
So with that argument, what's so bad with beating Nebraska? They were 4-2 in last 6 with losses at Iowa and tOSU. They lost by 5 in Columbus. I guess that 4-8 you joyfully listed is not telling the whole story, huh?

The Cyclone fan narrative that the Big Ten West is weak is quite hypocritical and really should be laid to rest.

So much derpth!

upload_2019-8-23_14-55-55.png

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

But I guess NW can't get better either, plus that Akron game was very fluky.

• Dumb
Reactions: Acylum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron