FS1 Stream Pregrame vs UNI

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dsreid

Dec 7, 2007
NW Iowa
Curious if anyone knows if FS1 has an option to stream the pregame next weekend?

I'm getting hyped, normally have season tickets, but newborn baby a week ago is only allowing to watch from home.

Is there anyway to see the new intro music and video via a stream? Maybe facebook live?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Curious if anyone knows if FS1 has an option to stream the pregame next weekend?

I'm getting hyped, normally have season tickets, but newborn baby a week ago is only allowing to watch from home.

Is there anyway to see the new intro music and video via a stream? Maybe facebook live?
Congrats on the new mini-cyclone!
I've found that ISU Football and ISU Athletics pages on Facebook post a LOT of behind-the-scenes or not-shown-on-TV videos. You might check there.
Or maybe someone will record it with their phone & post it on here.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Congrats on the new mini-cyclone!
I've found that ISU Football and ISU Athletics pages on Facebook post a LOT of behind-the-scenes or not-shown-on-TV videos. You might check there.
Or maybe someone will record it with their phone & post it on here.
Good thing I know you, Cycsk - most of the time that reaction Icon is used to refer to someone as "a tool", particularly in the cave. ;)

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Pregame won't be on FS1. They'll probably have a short discussion about ISU/intro the commentators, go to commercial, come back for kickoff.

Reactions: wxman1

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk

Heard that! Have a 4 month old and Mom has a bachelorette party starting at 10am. Me and the little dude are parking in front of the TV with some little smokies. Have fun!

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Yeah yeah yeah...you guys (Argent, Cyco & Wx) are a riot! I'm only surprised there aren't more of them! :D

We are here to help.

Actually, back to the OP. Sling TV does have a phone app and FS1 with the blue package. Just fired it up. HOWEVER, that would require a decent internet connection and that is probably impossible on game day.

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

dsreid

Dec 7, 2007
NW Iowa
If only cell reception wasn't horrible during these games, I would have a family member face time or something :)

In other news, the wife is allowing me to go to the TOE game!

• Winner

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Pregame won't be on FS1. They'll probably have a short discussion about ISU/intro the commentators, go to commercial, come back for kickoff.

Yeah, that's probably true for local coverage. Doesn't FS1 have the Fox equivalent to Game Day? Think they have for the last couple years.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa

were at a month and 1/2 here, Saturdays are about to be me and little man watching the best sport on earth while momma sleeps.