Premier League

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Midweek Predictions for a Road Warrior Weekend:
Spurs at City - Draw, 2-2;
Liverpool at Southampton - 4-0 Liverpool;
Burnley at Arsenal - Ashley Barnes has a field day and the Clarets prevail on the road, 2-1;
Leicester City at Chelsea - Chelsea gets into the W column, 2-1;
Man U at Wolves - Draw - 2-2;

Good call.

#COYS

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
At least you got the score right?

No credit for Ashley Barnes having a nice game? He did have a goal and would have had an assist if Chris Woods hadn't blown a chippy! Just kidding - predicting a good game from a striker going up against David Luiz is like shooting fish in a barrel, probably not worthy of being credited...

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
No credit for Ashley Barnes having a nice game? He did have a goal and would have had an assist if Chris Woods hadn't blown a chippy! Just kidding - predicting a good game from a striker going up against David Luiz is like shooting fish in a barrel, probably not worthy of being credited...

You're honestly worse than most hawk fans on here

• Agree
Reactions: mdk2isu

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
You're honestly worse than most hawk fans on here

Rivalries are what make sports fun. I'm a Packer, Cub & Cyclone fan who has lived in Chicago, Minneapolis and Iowa City. For my entire life I've been able to "talk trash" with Bear / Viking, Cardinal and Hawkeye fans in a good-natured manner.

Yet I come on a message board where I share something in common with almost all others, our love of Iowa State, and find I can't engage in "trash talk" with Arsenal fans regarding their rivalry with Spurs. Live and learn I guess...

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

He had more fouls than touches.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Rivalries are what make sports fun. I'm a Packer, Cub & Cyclone fan who has lived in Chicago, Minneapolis and Iowa City. For my entire life I've been able to "talk trash" with Bear / Viking, Cardinal and Hawkeye fans in a good-natured manner.

Yet I come on a message board where I share something in common with almost all others, our love of Iowa State, and find I can't engage in "trash talk" with Arsenal fans regarding their rivalry with Spurs. Live and learn I guess...

It’s not that you can’t. It’s that you’re really bad at it.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World

Being condescending isn’t “trash talk”, it’s being an a$$hole.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneFan4

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
I didn't realize Paul Rhoads was the new Juve manager?

EClhDxsXsAEkIPn

• Funny
Reactions: Gunnerclone