Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Mostly 4 stars.
Jalen Suggs, Jamari Sibley, Dudley Blackwell, Xavier Foster, possibly DJ Steward are guys we are currently in their top 5 or top 10 but most will take their visits this winter I would guess. Sibley and Blackwell both have crystal balls to Iowa State.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Tell us stories about guys from Francis' team that have gotten drafted. The book would look like this:
Organisationsbuch_Sta_4.jpg
@BLHawk

• Agree
Reactions: BLHawk

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Jalen Suggs, Jamari Sibley, Dudley Blackwell, Xavier Foster, possibly DJ Steward are guys we are currently in their top 5 or top 10 but most will take their visits this winter I would guess. Sibley and Blackwell both have crystal balls to Iowa State.

So no visits yet confirmed besides Foster next weekend?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Yeah, Fran does a really poor job of allowing Garza to showcase his offensive abilities. He’s just a “Woodbury 2.0.”
Actually Fran is absolutely atrocious at developing talent. He took the number 7 center that year and reduced him poking opposing players. That is wht Woodbury is known for. Fran is known as an incompetent hot head. Don’t blame the kids.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Blackwell has a visit with us in November that's scheduled. I wouldn't worry about our recruiting pal, we'll be just fine.

Not worried, as I said in an earlier post I was genuinely curious.

Its ok to talk sports on a sports message board, isnt it?

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
He is Cy-curious. You will enjoy being a cyclone.

Prohm isnt recruiting me.

I dont think he has a need for 6'0" 200 lbs shooting guard that is out of shape and hasnt played a game of basketball in about 12 years.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Prohm isnt recruiting me.

I dont think he has a need for 6'0" 200 lbs shooting guard that is out of shape and hasnt played a game of basketball in about 12 years.
You are recruiting yourself to the fan base. Otherwise, wtf spend so much time here?

• Disagree
Reactions: BLHawk

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Don't know about the others on this list, but I don't think ISU stands any chance with Suggs.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Don't know about the others on this list, but I don't think ISU stands any chance with Suggs.
Probably not but he became really good friends with Halliburton while playing on the USA team together. He mentioned in an interview that he'd like to come to Iowa State on a visit sometime. We'll see if that ever happens but the fact he said that was why I added him to the list. He's definitely Gonzaga's to lose. Sibley and Blackwell are both guys that are going to visit it's just whenever they get around to it. We're high on both guys and they're high on us as well.