Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

Can you imagine going on a rival's message board and creating a username directly intending to depict a negative correlation with that rival, and spending a bunch of time on that board contributing nothing?

I mean, what kind of POS does that?

One that he gave his kids up for.

Jeff is truly a piece of ****.

• Funny
Reactions: mj4cy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Sorry but there isnt a justification of hold my beer, wrong is wrong, when discussing rape.
Everyone knows you're a troll but have just an ounce of human decency if you want to go back and forth.

It's pretty low for someone to have it be their life goal to toxify a message board, but then to openly mock deceased ISU athletes is taking it to a different level.

Not good.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019

Well it didn't that I recall.

The backup to Chandler was true freshman Drew Tate. I don't remember anyone upset that he wasn't getting reps instead of Chandler, let alone booing during the game against UM.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Why is he on so many watchlists then?

Stanley will end up being a 3 year starter on a above average Big 10 team and he has put up decent numbers TD/INT ratio. Below average completion level and he is no threat to scramble at all. As long as he has a clean pocket, he will be fine, any rush and Stanley is in trouble.

The better question is he really that good, given his numbers or does he have the numbers because he started for 3 full seasons, on decent teams, with 2 1st round TE's on the team?
This is his season to shine, if he does, Iowa may surprise some people, if he in only average, their away schedule will chew them up.

• Agree
Reactions: Herkster and g4ce

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Stanley will end up being a 3 year starter on a above average Big 10 team and he has put up decent numbers TD/INT ratio. Below average completion level and he is no threat to scramble at all. As long as he has a clean pocket, he will be fine, any rush and Stanley is in trouble.

The better question is he really that good, given his numbers or does he have the numbers because he started for 3 full seasons, on decent teams, with 2 1st round TE's on the team?
This is his season to shine, if he does, Iowa may surprise some people, if he in only average, their away schedule will chew them up.

I think it would be really funny to see Nate Stanley lead Iowa to a 7-6 record while shattering Iowa's and Chuck Longs passing records

• Agree
Reactions: inCyteful

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
How many points does a QBR rating get you in a game. For some reason I still can’t seem to find any rule books that have it spelled out?

The same number of points that last years Iowa win will get them this year. You have been mouthing all summer, about how ISU after the first series never crossed midfield again. Now you throw this out there?
Jeff, you LOVE stats when they fit your agenda, everything else, "must ignore."

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
Well it didn't that I recall.

The backup to Chandler was true freshman Drew Tate. I don't remember anyone upset that he wasn't getting reps instead of Chandler, let alone booing during the game against UM.
Not going to argue with yah, I was there with my wife and 10 of our hawk friends. I have a lot of respect for that kid as most adults would of crumbled. It wasnt a good look which is consistent with that group.

• Funny
Reactions: BLHawk

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Two NFL talents right there!
Jeff-Bridges-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Two NFL talents right there!

Tristan yes. Stanley? What a joke!! The only thing he can run to is the dinner table and by the look of his face he forgot to use a napkin. His career rushing stats are about has good as his goatee.

Last edited: