Big Brother 21

cykee05

Jul 21, 2017
Just realized that no houseguest has won the HOH more than once yet. I have my doubts that will continue next week with Sis and Nicole being the only 2 remaining who have not won HOH.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Bummer for the Christie Haters like me, the house is flipping. Christie is staying and Sis is going

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Bummer for the Christie Haters like me, the house is flipping. Christie is staying and Sis is going

I'm not sure this is true from what I've heard and seen on the live feeds.....I'll check with the podcasts I listen to in the morning and see what I can figure out. FTR, they both suck.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I'm not sure this is true from what I've heard and seen on the live feeds.....I'll check with the podcasts I listen to in the morning and see what I can figure out. FTR, they both suck.

I heard it watching the RHAP recap for tonight's show from Taran.

Reactions: mj4cy

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas

ugghh....that actually crossed my mind last night if something like this might happen and here we are. If they don't follow through with the original plan then this group brings new meaning to the word "idiots".

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I haven’t read the spoiler since I’ve avoided live feeds this year. I hate Christie, BUT...

The longer Cliff, Nicole, and Jess keep Christie/Nick and Holly/Michie alive, the longer they’re safe.

The dumb people in the house are the ones not realizing that it’s really these three that are masterfully (intentionally like cliff or unintentionally like Jess) floating to the end

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
There’s some stuff floating around that the DR may have gotten in Michies ear.

From a show standpoint, I don't blame them. Let's be honest. One of the nominees is wall paper the other is at least unpredictable at times.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I haven’t read the spoiler since I’ve avoided live feeds this year. I hate Christie, BUT...

The longer Cliff, Nicole, and Jess keep Christie/Nick and Holly/Michie alive, the longer they’re safe.

The dumb people in the house are the ones not realizing that it’s really these three that are masterfully (intentionally like cliff or unintentionally like Jess) floating to the end

Jess might be the most incompetent, out of touch, moronic, mis-casted guest of all time. She complains all the time about the alliances she's not in (despite no effort to do anything). She complains that BB is not about making deals). She's been shitting on Nicole all week all because Nicole had a heart (when she should have kept her mouth shut) and tried to give her a heads up about the 6 person deal to keep Cliff safe.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Jess might be the most incompetent, out of touch, moronic, mis-casted guest of all time. She complains all the time about the alliances she's not in (despite no effort to do anything). She complains that BB is not about making deals). She's been shitting on Nicole all week all because Nicole had a heart (when she should have kept her mouth shut) and tried to give her a heads up about the 6 person deal to keep Cliff safe.

Thought you said Jess had been sitting on Nicole and I felt bad

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Is Nick a flip flopper on live feeds or is Christie really this stupid?

If she said she was doing this as a game move making it up, great. If she honestly believes he’s a snake and he’s not, she may be crowned dumbest BB player of all time

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
1. The show really glossed over just how great Christie's comeback was. She was on count 9 of 10 and the way she played the "Who are you going after Nick" card was perfect. Exposed him. She annoys me, but she did a great job here.

2. The show ALSO really messed up showing just how bad Sis tanked her game. All she had to do was tell Jackson she wouldn't go after him if she got HOH and she never did.

3. I enjoyed the prank and didn't see it coming. That being said, I ******* HATE audience influenced twists.

4. You can tell production (and Julie) didn't realize if you roll the ball hard enough it'll just bounce to the end. They were scrambling there it seemed like.

5. A Holly HOH means Nick is going up. My guess is America votes Cliff to make the other pick and he probably puts up Christie? Just my thoughts at this point.

cykee05

Jul 21, 2017
Do we know if the prankster is announced in the house or is it a behind the scenes thing? That could make a difference in if the HOH and Prankster work together or if the Prankster does their own thing and puts up like Michie to throw a wrench in it.