Not open for further replies.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
They have a top notch health system over there, but the degree to which they've proven comfortable operating outside of accepted financial practices pretty much points to a need for an outside investigation.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

giphy.gif

Reactions: clonedude

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I've been saying for a long time.... the nurses I've dealt with there have all been awesome people and go way above and beyond.... and to see them treated this way is just so sad to me.

And I might add, most of them do not like football Saturday's at Kinnick at all. It's a HUGE inconvenience to them having to park a lot further away and walk through tailgates with drunk people yelling stuff at them.

But...... "The Wave"!

Don't get me wrong "the wave" is an awesome thing to do for those kids, it really is, but it doesn't tell the entire story of what's going on there.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I've been saying for a long time.... the nurses I've dealt with there have all been awesome people and go way above and beyond.... and to see them treated this way is just so sad to me.

And I might add, most of them do not like football Saturday's at Kinnick at all. It's a HUGE inconvenience to them having to park a lot further away and walk through tailgates with drunk people yelling stuff at them.

But...... "The Wave"!

Don't get me wrong "the wave" is an awesome thing to do for those kids, it really is, but it doesn't tell the entire story of what's going on there.
All of this is entirely true and I have a 100% first hand account of it.

Reactions: wxman1 and CyDude16
Status
Not open for further replies.