INSIDER: What I know about Rasir Bolton waiver timeline

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Well at least jet lag should be less severe since they are traveling west.

I sleep well on planes. I have always liked the sleep overnight as you going east and wake up... more-or-less adjusted... than the going west into a super long day.

Hawaii is fun but strange because you will want to get up at 4:00 AM every day.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I sleep well on planes. I have always liked the sleep overnight as you going east and wake up... more-or-less adjusted... than the going west into a super long day.

Hawaii is fun but strange because you will want to get up at 4:00 AM every day.
Ever have a dumb ***** leave the window shade open on an over the pond flight for 6 hours while everyone slept except for 1 person? I have. She refused to shut it after inquiries by passengers and flight attendants.

• Friendly
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Ever have a dumb ***** leave the window shade open on an over the pond flight for 6 hours while everyone slept except for 1 person? I have. She refused to shut it after inquiries by passengers and flight attendants.

I did LAX to DCA not too long ago -- had a nice first-class seat in a new (quiet) A321.

...and...

...a guy left his reading light on in front of me all night long.

Some people need killin', you know?

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I did LAX to DCA not too long ago -- had a nice first-class seat in a new (quiet) A321.

...and...

...a guy left his reading light on in front of me all night long.

Some people need killin', you know?
S L O W L Y.

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008

Yes, on an overnight flight to Europe with a one year old, in June, North facing window for the midnight sun effect, only shade on the entire plane that stayed open the whole trip.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
38hswx.jpg

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
S L O W L Y.

Maybe something like this (with full credit to Michael Crichton's Timeline)...

"You do not!" He stamped his foot and glared at them. Then, "Both of you. Come with me."

The surface of the water was black and oily, and even looking down from thirty feet above, it stank. They were standing beside a circular pit, located deep in the bowels of the castle. All around them, the walls were dark and damp, barely illuminated by flickering torches.

At Oliver's signal, a soldier beside the pit started to crank an iron winch. Clattering, a thick chain began to rise from the depths of the water. "They call this Milady's Bath," Oliver said. "It was made by François le Gros, who had a taste for these things."

"They say Henri de Renaud was kept here for ten years before he died. They threw live rats down to him, which he killed and ate raw. For ten years." The water rippled, and a heavy metal cage broke the surface and began to rise, dripping, into the air. The bars were black and filthy. The stench was overpowering. Watching it rise, Oliver said, "In Castelgard I promised you, Magister, that if you deceived me, I would kill you. You shall bathe in Milady's Bath."

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: 2020cy

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Given they returned back last night, you would think that if they knew something it would be coming out soon. A day or two to recover is fine but after that...?

No birdies from CW or anything like that, either.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Given they returned back last night, you would think that if they knew something it would be coming out soon. A day or two to recover is fine but after that...?

No birdies from CW or anything like that, either.
If it was bad news they (CW, Hines, etc.) would be out to soften the blow. It it's good news they'll be silent until after the school announces it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: isutrevman