Aaron Witt Flips

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
I would still be banging your mom. Surprised you can't hear us from the basement. She's, shall we say, vocal.

I imagine your incessant typing drowns out the pleasure tones.

My mother has been deceased for over 5 years. That’s gross.

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
Jeff, here is the link you wanted on Gary "Mush Mouth" Barta. They guy you says that has "impeccable integrity". Hawk fans sure think a lot of him.

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/threads/gary-barta-receives-contract-extension-and-raise.87372/

https://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2019/2/25/18238328/iowa-athletic-director-scandal-gary-barta

This is the icing on the cake:

Barta, who has long operated under the mantra of "Win, Graduate, Do it Right,"

Barta did it right to the tune of losing a $6 mill lawsuit.

Take this to the CFP committee and demand they reconsider. But be sure to tell them you are an isu fan and you have experience demanding investigations by the Iowa Board of Regents and have effectively boycotted numerous businesses in Iowa who dare to have promoted The University of Iowa.

They will quake in their boots for sure.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Take this to the CFP committee and demand they reconsider. But be sure to tell them you are an isu fan and you have experience demanding investigations by the Iowa Board of Regents and have effectively boycotted numerous businesses in Iowa who dare to have promoted The University of Iowa.

They will quake in their boots for sure.

Dang, did you go off your meds again?

giphy.gif

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Just look at the 247 team rankings it is all right there. Witt at 687 would be the fifth highest ranked player in the isu class. The same slot he was for the DE’s in Iowa’s class.

Didn’t realize the truth was so difficult for isu fans to take.

Just like your kids telling you to choose being in their lives, or trolling cyclone fans.

Only a true piece of **** would leave their kids Jeff. You are here instead of participating in their lives.

You really are a true waste of life.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Who let the Walmart employee in here? Must have gotten a promotion from his previous position at McDonald's.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
Nope that guy is different. He doesn't get much work anymore but before he went south mentally he was a legit attorney

It amazes me how triggered some hoks fan become that they resort to threatening violence and state discrimination is "impeccable integrity".

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Actually, there are Walmarts with McDonalds in them - they oooooze hok fan.....
Ahhhhh.......a perfect situation for a hok fan. Upward mobility..they can get a promotion without leaving the building!

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
It amazes me how triggered some hoks fan become that they resort to threatening violence and state discrimination is "impeccable integrity".
Clone fans know all about threatening violence. Just ask Bill Self and the KU Basketball Team. I would be nervous if I was their bus driver.

The true indication of a great fan base.

• Dumb
Reactions: Bigman38