Any thoughts on the Louisiana–Monroe kickoff time?

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
We have some prior commitments on the morning of the 21st so wondering if anyone has thoughts on the kick time of this game? We don't want to miss it!

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
We have some prior commitments on the morning of the 21st so wondering if anyone has thoughts on the kick time of this game? We don't want to miss it!

I'm guessing we won't know until Monday 9/9. All signs are indicating that this game will be picked up by either Fox or ESPN. If this game was going to be on CyclonesTV we would already know. If I had to guess this game will kick at 11:00 but I really hope it's a night game!

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
This is the only game we have tickets to this year and just yesterday we find out the daughters volleyball team has picked up a tournament that day...... I'm hoping its night so we can get it all in. I am fully expecting a morning game though if I'm gonna be honest.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
In all seriousness though I think it will be 11 am. Wouldn’t be surprised if ESPNU picks it up though. That might be a little better chance it’s 2:30 or something.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
My bet is 11 AM...Fox or ESPN will definitely pick the game up...I could see the 7 PM time slot if we continue to move up in the rankings.

We will only have played 1 game by the time the games/time slots are announced.
Can’t see this game being anything but 11 AM.

I actually see this game being a 2:30 or 3:00 game. Fox is using their 11:00 time slot for their prime games this year so I could see that game being OSU/Texas, which could bump our game to the afternoon. Either way I can't see this one being a night game.

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
My thoughts r: You're weird.
UL Monroe is willing to take a pay check to come to Ames and get beat. We want as many home games as possible. There are much worse teams we could schedule.

will u?

rebutthal: this type of schdeuling and thought process is so 10 years ago. schedule 3 powder puff teams, play conference schedule. make mid teer bowl game. how lame, i'd rather play some quality friggin teams (pac-12, sec, big-10, hell id take a acc). but thats MY 2 scents. thank u