Cyclone Mobile Pass Question

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
For anyone who has purchased the Cyclone Mobile Pass, was it worth? I'm debating between that and buying the general public upper and lower season ticket. Do you get stuck with crappy seats each game?

cykee05

Jul 21, 2017
I have not purchased the Mobile Pass before but when I asked the ticket office about it they said the seats that are available vary depending on the game. Some games the bulk of the seats available are in the south end zone areas and other times they are on the upper level sides. It just depends on the game and what seats are available.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Are mobile passes transferable like regular season tickets? TIA

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
What's the process for transferring?
Once you "accept" (download) the tickets to your phone, there is a portal where you can transfer your tickets directly to another person. I don't remember if it was by text or by email to their phone. We gave ours away once...to @wxman1 iirc; maybe he remembers. There was no money transfer there though.
Short answer: you don't see the ticket resale/transfer options until AFTER you accept the seats, wherever they might be.

• Informative
Reactions: 1100011CS

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Once you "accept" (download) the tickets to your phone, there is a portal where you can transfer your tickets directly to another person. I don't remember if it was by text or by email to their phone. We gave ours away once...to @wxman1 iirc; maybe he remembers. There was no money transfer there though.
Short answer: you don't see the ticket resale/transfer options until AFTER you accept the seats, wherever they might be.

If I remember right we got them in an email and saved them to our Apple Wallet.