New Addition to Your Tailgating Arsenal?

ATM2012

Sep 20, 2012
Norwalk, Iowa
That's all i could find too and standard def doesn't get me too excited to make that investment. Have read mixed thoughts on manual alignment.

I have the Windgard dome with DirecTV and a 42 inch tv. It does stink that only in SD but it does its job well and should be clearer on a 24 inch tv. I also have an antenna that I got from Best buy and paid about $100 for thinking it would be really good getting HD signals but only seems to bring in Fox and sometimes KCCI (no ABC) so limited on games you can pull in.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Only thing new will probably be these ISU bags that someone mentioned in another post this summer that I gave as birthday gift idea when my wife asked what I wanted: https://www.etsy.com/listing/180530837/cornhole-bean-bags-w-iowa-state?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=iowa state bags&ref=sr_gallery-1-3

I will say they are very well made, whoever posted those in another thread these are a must have if you have a bags game as they are WAY better than any of the cheap made ones that might come with a store bought set.

I have these.. they are great. Real kernels inside.

The dust from the bags adds to the sliding on the board nicely.

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
Finished these after the season last year. They've been waiting to patiently to see some real playing time.

SVvnQzD.jpg

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
With the season just two weeks away I thought I would give this thread a bump.

I was given an inflatable Cy for Christmas last year. This afternoon we gave it the test run on the roof of our bus. Hopefully it wont be too windy at the tailgates.

I also bought an Ion portable bluetooth speaker so we can play some music at a reasonable volume.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190817-151004_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190817-151004_Gallery.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 74

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
With the season just two weeks away I thought I would give this thread a bump.

I was given an inflatable Cy for Christmas last year. This afternoon we gave it the test run on the roof of our bus. Hopefully it wont be too windy at the tailgates.

I also bought an Ion portable bluetooth speaker so we can play some music at a reasonable volume.
Looking good!! You'll enjoy the ion speaker - I've been really impressed with mine and the others I have been around.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Bought a brass pole. Other members are bringing the women. AM games are better or after a few hours we may forget to go in.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Macloney

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
My new arsenal addition is Boulevard Tech N9ne "Bou Lou". Wheat beer plus pineapple plus coconut -- tastes much better than it sounds, and makes the panties drop! Seriously, it's tasty.

BouLouYellowReach-e1525196523267.jpg

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Finished these after the season last year. They've been waiting to patiently to see some real playing time.

SVvnQzD.jpg

Nice beagle. I've had two, very loyal dogs. Downsized to a puggle in recent years. (wife's wishes) but my parents still have their (very fat) beagle.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
I think I'm going to pick up a Weber 18" charcoal grill for tailgating purposes this week. I think I can easily dispose of the coals by extinguishing them with water and putting the contents into a galvanized steel bucket. There's a trash can at our tailgate site, so I think it'll be safe to dump these coals in there post game.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Can you ever have enough stuff? Strangely this is the first year where we feel like we have “everything.” Two best additions over the past few years...tailgater Dish antenna and what we felt was a great alternative to a Honda generator...the Briggs and Stratton P2200 (https://www.briggsandstratton.com/n...table-generators/p2200-powersmart-series.html).

Before selling our ag business back in 2010, we also sold Honda Power Equipment, including generators. Probably the best small engines on the planet but that B&S generator should be just right for tailgating purposes. Despite the price tag difference, B&S makes pretty reliable equipment if you take care of it.