Breakout player of the year

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
Just curious on everyone's thought on breakout players. Should have a lot of options with young CBs, RBs, WRs and of course will McDonald

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I hope I am wrong, but I don't think McDonald will have to much of an impact this year. He hasn't played that much football and has never played linebacker. It is going to take him awhile to learn. I'm thinking next year is his break out year. As for the player I think will be the break out player this year, I'm going with the wide receivers. I'm thinking Pettway or Wilson or both will be the break out guys.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I hope I am wrong, but I don't think McDonald will have to much of an impact this year.
I mean, he's going to be a starter on defense. How can you think he isn't going to have much of an impact?

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
I hope I am wrong, but I don't think McDonald will have to much of an impact this year. He hasn't played that much football and has never played linebacker. It is going to take him awhile to learn. I'm thinking next year is his break out year. As for the player I think will be the break out player this year, I'm going with the wide receivers. I'm thinking Pettway or Wilson or both will be the break out guys.

Pettway wouldn't be much of a breakout guy since he was Arkansas' leading receiver last year with crap QBs (four of them played or started last year as they tried to find a competent one and failed) so if he had a great year, I don't think it would be a very big surprise.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Here’s my predictions.

Scates and Hall are offensive break out players.

Defense (less here as there are not as many ?)
Obviously McDonald and Pulvermacher as others have said. I also think Peterson. Is going to be a really solid DE this year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron