WR TJ Tampa Commits

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Honestly, I could see this kid ending up at LB. He'd have extreme wheels for that spot. But I do hope he starts out at CB.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I could see him being a star safety. Kind of in that Eisworth slot in a few years. Big and can close on the ball or ball carrier quickly, and enough size to bring the boom.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
He didn't just start playing football recently. He recently switched his focus from basketball to football.
Where do you see that information? Not necessarily doubting you, but Alex Halsted and his 247 profile say differently.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
We have no corners in this class so I am hoping that's where he plays, although that speed and athleticism would be great at WR as well. But CB is a bigger need.

Now I think the focus should be d-line and maybe snag a TE.
We have a really nice corner visiting for the UNi game. Kid impresses me.

Not sure whether T.J. profiles as a corner or safety. Besides, with all of the young corners we have in camp right now, “bigger need” is relatively speaking—at least for this class.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
We have a really nice corner visiting for the UNi game. Kid impresses me.

Not sure whether T.J. profiles as a corner or safety. Besides, with all of the young corners we have in camp right now, “bigger need” is relatively speaking—at least for this class.

Who’s the corner visiting, Antoine?

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
This kid has just barely started playing football. Similar to Will McDonald’s experience level at the same stage. However, he is extremely athletic. Not sure whether he’ll be on offense or defense—but either way is a win. Love it!

Welcome aboard, T.J.!
As someone else just said he replied to one of those tweets saying he has played football since 9-10 years old but just switched offseason workouts and teams to football rather than basketball so no more AAU ball and what not

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
My prediction is that someday Tampa will be an All Big 12 safety for ISU.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
My prediction is that someday Tampa will be an All Big 12 safety for ISU.
My prediction is that someday TJ will be All Big 12 for ISU. Not getting any more specific than that.

Oh, and I’ll also predict that there will be at least one thread wondering whether he’ll also join the basketball team.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Looks to rely mostly on his athleticism at this point. Super high ceiling if he is a cerebral player.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron