"Good Boys"

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I saw this movie last night, and I have not laughed that hard in a movie theater since seeing "The Hangover" a long time ago.

I was literally crying from laughing so hard towards the end of the movie. It's profane and "dumb" humor, but if you like that kind of humor and enjoy movies like "Superbad", you'll love this one. In fact, with Seth Rogen as one of the producers, you can feel his hand prints all over it throughout the movie.

I enjoyed it so much that I would be willing to see it a 2nd time in theaters, and I want to give it a plug on here as well.

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
This movie looks awesome. My 14 year old son wants to go. We might need to make a father son night out of it......would that make me a bad parent....

• Disagree
Reactions: Dr.bannedman

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
This movie looks awesome. My 14 year old son wants to go. We might need to make a father son night out of it......would that make me a bad parent....

Depends how mature your son is. If he can handle it without getting in trouble afterwards, then I wouldn't call you a bad parent. Also, he needs to not repeat all of it to mom. That's probably a big test.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Depends how mature your son is. If he can handle it without getting in trouble afterwards, then I wouldn't call you a bad parent. Also, he needs to not repeat all of it to mom. That's probably a big test.
Just tell mom you're taking him to Lion King

• Creative
Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
That said, I would think about letting my 12 year old watch it, but if my ex-wife ever found out she would slit my throat. My 10 year old is definitely not ready for it.

We watched Space Balls a month ago and they thought it was the best movie ever though.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron