Big Brother 21

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
They may do a jury buyback, but who knows.I'd prefer they don't.

I also hope they get rid of furniture (aka Jess or Sis) during the double eviction so we don't have to waste a week on it.

I don't have a problem with Jess or Sis because they are at least likable. Nick and Christie on the other hand are not likable at all and really annoying. Plus I really want Christie out so I don't have to hear "manifest" anymore.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I don't have a problem with Jess or Sis because they are at least likable. Nick and Christie on the other hand are not likable at all and really annoying. Plus I really want Christie out so I don't have to hear "manifest" anymore.
Nick is such a douche. Christie as annoying as she is, at least is playing the game and has done a good job at it up until about a week or two ago. Sis has been nothing more than a sex toy this season simply getting carried along accomplishing nothing in the game and contributing nothing outside of just following along. Jess got an HOH and POV win so at least she has accomplished something despite being pretty air headed most of the game.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Nick is such a douche. Christie as annoying as she is, at least is playing the game and has done a good job at it up until about a week or two ago. Sis has been nothing more than a sex toy this season simply getting carried along accomplishing nothing in the game and contributing nothing outside of just following along. Jess got an HOH and POV win so at least she has accomplished something despite being pretty air headed most of the game.

So Nick was so in love that Sis and him got caught in the HOH snuggling each other the moment Jack got sent out. Guess the girl he was "in Love" with already announced they are over when he get's out of the house. haha

• Friendly
Reactions: ISUCubswin

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

Oh man, I could not disagree with you more about Jess and Sis especially Sis. Sis is awful and the most negative person in the house on the livefeeds. She never talks game unless to chime in and say things like "**** Cliff" or "i hate cliff". She wanted Kat to stay not because of game but out of fear she would hook up with Jack in the jury house. She complains when they talk game too much. She hates wearing the chicken suit because then people can't see how hot she is.

Jess is somewhat more likable but she's horrible in the game. Watching her have a conversation on the livefeeds is like getting a root canal. She is a terrible game player and proved that when she had power she had terrible noms and got lucky when Jackson won the veto.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Oh man, I could not disagree with you more about Jess and Sis especially Sis. Sis is awful and the most negative person in the house on the livefeeds. She never talks game unless to chime in and say things like "**** Cliff" or "i hate cliff". She wanted Kat to stay not because of game but out of fear she would hook up with Jack in the jury house. She complains when they talk game too much. She hates wearing the chicken suit because then people can't see how hot she is.

Jess is somewhat more likable but she's horrible in the game. Watching her have a conversation on the livefeeds is like getting a root canal. She is a terrible game player and proved that when she had power she had terrible noms and got lucky when Jackson won the veto.
Its shocking how favorable the Anal Lice tv edit of her is compared to real life

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Its shocking how favorable the Anal Lice tv edit of her is compared to real life

The night Jack left, Cliff went to him man to man and said he just couldn't vote to keep him because he was too good. Credit to Jack for taking it well and understanding. Christie and Tommy understood as well. Sis went off and whined/complained. All night and the next day it was "I hate Cliff"

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The night Jack left, Cliff went to him man to man and said he just couldn't vote to keep him because he was too good. Credit to Jack for taking it well and understanding. Christie and Tommy understood as well. Sis went off and whined/complained. All night and the next day it was "I hate Cliff"
A life of always getting what you want can have that effect I guess.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If Cliff teams up with Christie and Nick then I hope he gets booted soon

If he does it'll be strictly to help his game. At this point you sometimes have to work with the devil to get yourself further.

If I'm Cliff, I am somehow wanting to massage the house so that I'm working towards a final four with Jess, Sis, and Nicole. Nicole is the only person that would potentially take him to final 2. The other two are beatable though the first two parts of the final HOH comp are physical and he's pretty banged up.

• Agree
Reactions: Knownothing

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015

Imagine the nickname calling in school o_O Even if she was a popular girl, have to think her personality rubbed a few the wrong way...

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

I actually gained a lot of respect for Jack the last week. The "Racist" stuff he said was easily explained and made sense. He was just repeating the Stomp a mud hold comment from last season. Which btw why didn't they confront Sam on the same thing for saying the same thing.

• Agree
Reactions: STATE12

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I actually gained a lot of respect for Jack the last week. The "Racist" stuff he said was easily explained and made sense. He was just repeating the Stomp a mud hold comment from last season. Which btw why didn't they confront Sam on the same thing for saying the same thing.

I agree I'll give him a pass on the mudhole thing as it was said last year and even though its probably not the best thing to say that was not Jack's intention. However, his issue was more the implicit bias he was displaying. I don't think you can directly come out and say he's a racist, but it might not be bad for him to learn some more awareness. He seemed like he had his responses rehearsed, so I just hope he learns/grows from the experience.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I agree I'll give him a pass on the mudhole thing as it was said last year and even though its probably not the best thing to say that was not Jack's intention. However, his issue was more the implicit bias he was displaying. I don't think you can directly come out and say he's a racist, but it might not be bad for him to learn some more awareness. He seemed like he had his responses rehearsed, so I just hope he learns/grows from the experience.

Oh I agree and I said that early this season. How come nobody mentions the fact that the "People of Color" all said they had to stick together? Isn't that racist? I mean if both sides were thinking the same thing. They both should have been called out on it.

• Agree
Reactions: sadam and STATE12

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Oh I agree and I said that early this season. How come nobody mentions the fact that the "People of Color" all said they had to stick together? Isn't that racist? I mean if both sides were thinking the same thing. They both should have been called out on it.

Yeah for sure. And the fact that people had to point out how bad "it looked" to see that many people of color together and out 1-2-3 in the game. The fact that they point it out also tells us they're pointing out that those people are different.

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Lost respect for nicole tonight. She joins the 6 where she is the low person on the totem pole. Could of flipped and still been in a majority group at 5 vs 4. End of this season is going to suck but it started out that way so why change.

• Agree
Reactions: sadam

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Don’t think Nicole or Cliff has any choice tonight. Don’t like what or how it happened, but it’s almost guaranteed safety the next 2-3 weeks while the two alphas attack each other

• Disagree
Reactions: isufbcurt

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Don’t think Nicole or Cliff has any choice tonight. Don’t like what or how it happened, but it’s almost guaranteed safety the next 2-3 weeks while the two alphas attack each other

If nicole would have had any guts the Kat, Miche, Holly, Nicole and Jess side would have had numbers. I wanted Nicole to do well but she showed she has no guts tonight. Hopefully Miche wins HoH (but I fear Nick will).

Personally if I was the next HOH, I'd put up Nick and Christie, if one comes down Tommy or Cliff go up.

I can't believe I'm cheering for Miche and Jess now, ugh.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
If nicole would have had any guts the Kat, Miche, Holly, Nicole and Jess side would have had numbers. I wanted Nicole to do well but she showed she has no guts tonight. Hopefully Miche wins HoH (but I fear Nick will).

Personally if I was the next HOH, I'd put up Nick and Christie, if one comes down Tommy or Cliff go up.

I can't believe I'm cheering for Miche and Jess now, ugh.

Right now my only hope for the rest of the season is to see Christie's *** walking out that door.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron