MBB team's schedule on Italy trip next week

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Starting to run away, not great camera work, but do I get back to work...

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I love me some Cyclone basketball, but I just can't do that feed with a tiny laptop.

This is the make and model of @Cyclonepride's computer...

71R5uH6ShvL._SY450_.jpg

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Is that a 17-2 run to start the 2nd? I believe we went on somewhere near a 6 -0 run to finish the last 2 minutes of the 1st.

Reactions: isutrevman

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Is that a 17-2 run to start the 2nd? I believe we went on somewhere near a 6 -0 run to finish the last 2 minutes of the 1st.

The starters look really good.

Big drop after that -- not trying to disparage the next 5-7 guys, but they look like the freshmen and relatively inexperienced players that they are compared to the starters.

Jackson looks the best of them so far just for his aggression and shooting.

I think we have played 11. I see Leech in the huddle but do not think he has played.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
The starters look really good.

Big drop after that -- not trying to disparage the next 5-7 guys, but they look like the freshmen and relatively inexperienced players that they are compared to the starters.

Jackson looks the best of them so far just for his aggression and shooting.

Jackson looks comfortable at the point. I think Lewis is looking good out there too on the 2nd unit. Had a nice post entry to Conditt. ZG has gotten lost on defense a few times.

This second half we seem to be making 3's, but you can't see who is shooting them for the most part.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Jackson looks comfortable at the point. I think Lewis is looking good out there too on the 2nd unit. Had a nice post entry to Conditt. ZG has gotten lost on defense a few times.

This second half we seem to be making 3's, but you can't see who is shooting them for the most part.

TLew just knocked one down and hit an awkward floater in traffic.