Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Spent the weekend with the GF at her family reunion in Wisconsin. Her family has a cabin in the Iron River area about an hour east of Superior. That's probably as far north as I've been and holy cow that area is beautiful. Everyone brings tents and just hangs out for the weekend. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Upper 70's during the day and upper 50's at night so it was perfect temps for swimming during the day and comfortable sleeping at night. Great scenery, great food, great drinks, great people, just a great weekend. GF and I stopped at Minnesota's largest candy store on the way home which was pretty neat. I had no idea there were so many different kinds of candy but I guess they found enough to fill up that whole building. A week and a half left of my internship before I go back to school. Where did this summer go?

So are you the person that drove through it? (It's the bright yellow store isn't it?) Just caught a blurb on the morning news about someone plowing into it.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

RunninMan

Nov 18, 2013
So are you the person that drove through it? (It's the bright yellow store isn't it?) Just caught a blurb on the morning news about someone plowing into it.
It happened the night before so we could still see the ruts from the tires in the ditch and the hole in the wall. They had boarded it up and cleaned as best they could and were back open. We were trying to figure out how in the world a car could make it all the way to the building from the highway. That's a long ways. They either must have been really asleep or completely out of control.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
What is considered an organized person?

Someone who has everything tidied away in specific spots and the next week or two planned to the minute or

Someone who has a messy desk, office area (whatever) and doesn’t have a hard daily calendar but has the next quarter and next several years roughed in and contingency plans ran several different ways on them?
I'd say #2, because that is me.:cool:

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Went out last night for a little bit to see if I could see any Perseid meteors. Nope, the practically full moon makes it difficult.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Spent the weekend with the GF at her family reunion in Wisconsin. Her family has a cabin in the Iron River area about an hour east of Superior. That's probably as far north as I've been and holy cow that area is beautiful. Everyone brings tents and just hangs out for the weekend. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Upper 70's during the day and upper 50's at night so it was perfect temps for swimming during the day and comfortable sleeping at night. Great scenery, great food, great drinks, great people, just a great weekend. GF and I stopped at Minnesota's largest candy store on the way home which was pretty neat. I had no idea there were so many different kinds of candy but I guess they found enough to fill up that whole building. A week and a half left of my internship before I go back to school. Where did this summer go?
How many packs of candy cigarettes did you buy?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Amazon Prime has fully restored episodes of Baywatch.

This is either the worst or best thing to happen to television.

Horrible horrible show, but holy lord was Yasmine Bleeth beautiful
tenor.gif

How am I supposed to not watch fully restored episodes of Baywatch? CJ Parker! Summer Quin! Carmen Electra!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Commercial during twins game and this woman talks about starting a juice bar, maybe research a little just in case?

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
Is there a point where a dog barking is a noise complaint worthy?
This is the biggest concern for my fiancé and I during our house hunt. Our German Shepard puppy is still struggling with separation anxiety, and we both leave early for work.

• Friendly
Reactions: SCyclone

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
This is the biggest concern for my fiancé and I during our house hunt. Our German Shepard puppy is still struggling with separation anxiety, and we both leave early for work.
This one's outside from 6 am until 10 pm and barks constantly like no breaks

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

I had to find a new home for my Lab when I built the new house. Neighbor lady threatened to call animal control, she wasn't kind about it, either.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Found out late yesterday that Kylee (4th daughter) and her family are coming this weekend also. Shelby (2nd daughter) and her daughter Isabelle arrived yesterday. We're planning a BIG family get-together this Sunday, and Jodie (oldest daughter) and her family are coming up for that, too. So the vixen will have 3 of her 5 all here together. She will be radiant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.