College Gameday in Ames?

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
The concern would be the number of Iowa fans that travel to Ames to crash the Gameday site, not the amount of Iowa fans in the stadium.
Exactly. Don't want a lot of drunk Chicago kids causing trouble. Stay home baby bro and watch the game at the Airliner or whatever dumb hok bar of your preference. You'll feel better that you didn't make the drive after seeing your hoks (starring ESPNosa) get their asses kicked.

• Dislike
Reactions: Acylum and harimad

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This is idiotic. Nicest thing I can say.

tenor.gif

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I don't mind the Costner pick. It's not great, but as good or better than many of the suggestions on here.

• Disagree
Reactions: keepngoal

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Randy needs to retire to Okiboji and hang out at the Inn and Tweeters. I would like to know who the “bunch of us” is that he refers to that were discussing this.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
I have inside knowledge that if both teams are undefeated after week 2 CGD will be in Ames. I hope this stops the what ifs. it comes down to 1 thing. both undefeated. I cant reveal who it is so dont ask.
derp.

1-0 ISU and a 2-0 Iowa is a sure thing for CGD?

Nah... not a sure thing.

• Agree
Reactions: SECyclone

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
No, it won't, but there will be some Hawk fans there and I don't want to share any of our "coming out party" on Gameday with some bro'd out bros from Naperville and starter t-shirt wearing "Hawk fans" that drive up in the 1994 Astro Van from some no-name town in SE Iowa like Keosaqua.

Not a big fan of Gameday here for the iowa game, versus Texas would be a better deal for all involved. But Keosauqua and Van Buren County is a beautiful county to drive through in the fall with the changing of the leaves. Keo not a horrible town to live or work in, if you are into fishing and hunting.