Monday OT - Hurts So Good

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield
Summer School with Mark Harmon (Gibbs)
Bill and Ted part 2
Young Guns 2

Reactions: harimad

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
That was on the other night and I looked it up on wiki and that and the sequel made big money at the box office. I prefer the sequel but both are solid.
Crocodile Dundee was a huge hit. So sick of hearing people trying to talk with Aussie accents.

Reactions: Angie

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Lots in here would be on my list. A few of mine. Tango and Cash, Howard the Duck, wild wild west, home alone 3 - different cast but new spin. Kid isn't taking on 2 cat burglars, he's taking on 4 high level spies.

Last edited:

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Dear God in heaven, Halloween III is the creepiest ******* movie I have EVER seen!!
My dad loves horror movies, so I watched a ton of them at a young age, probably too young to be honest. That one in particular freaked me the **** out! When the GD masks EAT THEIR FACES!!!

halloween-iii-season-of-the-witch-1108x0-c-default.jpg

Talk about literal nightmare fuel!!

GAH!
You and I need to get together for movie night sometime. I 100% agree with you here, and about Mystery Men. I'm just forced to refer to the latter as a bad movie because so many people hated it.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
Dear God in heaven, Halloween III is the creepiest ******* movie I have EVER seen!!
My dad loves horror movies, so I watched a ton of them at a young age, probably too young to be honest. That one in particular freaked me the **** out! When the GD masks EAT THEIR FACES!!!

halloween-iii-season-of-the-witch-1108x0-c-default.jpg

Talk about literal nightmare fuel!!

GAH!
Halloween III is super polarizing in the horror community. I haven't watched it since I was a little kid, but after this screenshot, it's next on my list!

Reactions: harimad and Angie

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
NO NO NO NO NO!! Mystery Men is NOT a bad movie. It is an underrated freaking CLASSIC!
So many tremendous actors and it properly lampoons superhero movies while being outright hilarious.

"I shovel. I shovel well!"

I need to see that again. I just remember it as one of those where the actors look like they're all in on a joke and enjoying it.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Halloween III is super polarizing in the horror community. I haven't watched it since I was a little kid, but after this screenshot, it's next on my list!
I have yet to see Halloween 3. I always heard how it had nothing to do with the first 2.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I love to watch 2012. I generally love apocalyptic type movies, but for some reason, as implausible ALL the action in this movie is, I still watch it every time I see it. Another one is Day after Tomorrow.

Also, I'm also a huge Bill Paxton fan, some of them great movies like Tombstone or Aliens, but some might consider some of his other stuff "bad" or "cheesy," but I pretty much have to always watch his movies when on, like Twister, Near Dark.