Friday OT - Would You Rather?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
It's super slow around here, and I'm low on ideas, so I'm throwing crap against the wall in hopes it sticks!

Let's play a game of "Would You Rather?" - you can either answer someone else's question they posed, or post a situation of your own for others to answer. Basic premise, just give a two-choice situation for others to answer.

Some starters:

- Would you rather have a summer cold or a winter stomach bug?
- Would you rather have front-row 50-yard-line season tickets for football, or courtside at half court for basketball?
- Would you rather fight a wild animal or your significant other when they are hangry?

Reactions: cyclones500

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'll take courtside BB 4 rows up and center court preferred.

Would you rather change a flat tire or the oil in your car?

Reactions: Angie

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
It's super slow around here, and I'm low on ideas, so I'm throwing crap against the wall in hopes it sticks!

Let's play a game of "Would You Rather?" - you can either answer someone else's question they posed, or post a situation of your own for others to answer. Basic premise, just give a two-choice situation for others to answer.

Some starters:

- Would you rather have front-row 50-yard-line season tickets for football, or courtside at half court for basketball?
- Would you rather fight a wild animal or your significant other when they are hangry?

Winter stomach bug. Not super passionate on this one, but summers are typically more active and I'll be indoors more often in winter.

Like football more, but choose basketball only due to the intimacy of the venue. 50 yd line front row isn't amazing when the ball is inside either redzone IMO.

SO. Depending on what the wild animal is. (secret weapon: Snickers)

Would you rather change a flat tire or the oil in your car?

Oil. Less costly option.

• Funny

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Front row of football is horrible.

It is. And I don't love the 50-yd-line most of the time, but everyone has a different opinion on the best seat in the house, so I wasn't sure what to choose! Feel free to insert preferred seat instead, and then base it off of that.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Would you rather have to re-take your least favorite college course or listen to Old Town Road through earbuds on repeat for two weekends in a row?

Misread this originally as "on repeat for two weeks in a row" and was still leaning that direction.

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

Some starters:

1. Summer cold. Winter always loses.
2. Assuming this is college sports, I'd say basketball just due to personal preference.
3. Wild animal. I may be able to escape the wild animal or play opossum. My wife could care less if I'm dead when she's hangry.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and Angie

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Some starters:

- summer colds linger. If I'm sick in the winter, I can dive under covers and watch basketball at least
- I'd want to sit mid-way up in either venue, but I'd probably pick football if the magnitude of the games are equal
- My wife. She always listens to what I say and isn't on this site.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
OK, I apologize for my earlier nonsensical post. Thanks to @Angie for appreciating it for what it is.

To the topic - would you rather be surprised with a big party, say for your birthday, or do something along that line for someone you cared about?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
OK, I apologize for my earlier nonsensical post. Thanks to @Angie for appreciating it for what it is.

To the topic - would you rather be surprised with a big party, say for your birthday, or do something along that line for someone you cared about?
If there's one thing I've learned from my wife when she's hangry it's that there's no reason to celebrate me.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Would you rather get a tiger hawk tattoo on your upper arm, or have Matt Campbell leave after this season and see ISU go winless the next three years?

• Funny

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Would you rather get a tiger hawk tattoo on your upper arm, or have Matt Campbell leave after this season and see ISU go winless the next three years?

Tattoo and claim they messed up the logo in my tribute to Brett Favre's (Southern Miss) short run with my Vikes.

Southern-Miss-Logo.ashx

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

I've had someone try to surprise me on two separate occasions and I saw through them both fairly easily. Someone would have to be really adept at lying to get me. My wife is not one of those people.

In short, I'd much rather surprise someone else. I've set up 3 separate surprise parties and they went off really well. I take a little pride in doing it as well.

Reactions: SCyclone

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I don't get sick so can't comment.

Basketball. I hate low seats in football.

Significant other every day of the week.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron