***Official Montgomery and Butler NFL Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
David meeting my boys at the flaming skewer 2 years ago, he is and always be a class act

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
He looks so so good....actually, he looks just like he did for us. And the Bear announcers are just gushing all over him and bringing up Campbell and ISU and the great offensive scheme we have in Ames. Drinkin' the koolaid, it's gonna be hard to keep myself from drafting him sooner than I should, come fantasy f'ball draft. ha
Drafting 3rd in 10 team 2 keepers snake draft league and RBs go fast. Was thinking I'd hope to get him in the 5th but now I'm leaning 4th and a little voice keeps telling me he'll be gone by then. 3rd round seems way too high but I'll never forgive myself if I don't take him and he has the kind of year we know he's capable of. Somebody please talk some sense into me!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Lazard getting targeted twice from the goalline. Good sign at least and as a bonus GB is challenging for the pass interference.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Drafting 3rd in 10 team 2 keepers snake draft league and RBs go fast. Was thinking I'd hope to get him in the 5th but now I'm leaning 4th and a little voice keeps telling me he'll be gone by then. 3rd round seems way too high but I'll never forgive myself if I don't take him and he has the kind of year we know he's capable of. Somebody please talk some sense into me!

I don't think you're crazy because I've been thinking the exact same thing. I'd take him 3rd round right now.

• Agree
Reactions: flander1649

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
All Cyclone fans, to the Bears:

tenor.gif