No Leech CFTV video?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUTKD

Nov 9, 2009
Portland
Did I miss something? I haven’t really seen or heard anything about marcedus since the first couple cap city league games? The silence seems conspicuous... Is there something going on or am I just paranoid?

• Agree
Reactions: dihayes

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
What is the weird obsession with Leech? He’s been around and featured about as much as I think a guy rated in the low 200’s would be.

Why have their been multiple threads on the whereabouts of Leech? Are people just out there actively looking for something to be concerned about?

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis
What is the significance of Jeff only mentioning Caleb and Tre?? Why didn't he go out of his way to say their last names? Why didn't get say Caleb, Tre, Luke, and Marcedus? And why was Marcedus last??? I feel like he should have said, Marcedus is fine, also Caleb, Tre, and Luke are here.

??

D

Deleted member 8507

Did anyone notice that it was sponsored by Bud Dry? Why?

ISUTKD

Nov 9, 2009
Portland
What is the weird obsession with Leech? He’s been around and featured about as much as I think a guy rated in the low 200’s would be.

Why have their been multiple threads on the whereabouts of Leech? Are people just out there actively looking for something to be concerned about?

He went from scoring 50 a game in cap city to silence. Then there’s an article titled ‘freshman class talks about the summer’ or whatever and he’s not in it... in the mean time we get daily commentary about which direction the athletic tape is wrapped around Prentiss Nixon’s wrist.

I’ll admit it, I am obsessed with ISU sports. I love it. I’m pretty sure that’s what being a fanatic means. But if you want me to apologize for giving a ****, I will. Do you want me to apologize for being born while I’m at it?

• Useful
Reactions: ComCY and Aclone

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

He went home while Iowa State was still being mentioned for transfers for this upcoming season. While not highly rated he appears to have a high ceiling.

Reactions: SolarGarlic

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
He went home while Iowa State was still being mentioned for transfers for this upcoming season. While not highly rated he appears to have a high ceiling.

Right, but it was all reported on. It’s not like he went missing and no one knew where he was.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Right, but it was all reported on. It’s not like he went missing and no one knew where he was.

We haven't had too many guys show up for the summer and then go right back home. I don't need to know his reasons, but I can see why people would be concerned.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
He went from scoring 50 a game in cap city to silence. Then there’s an article titled ‘freshman class talks about the summer’ or whatever and he’s not in it... in the mean time we get daily commentary about which direction the athletic tape is wrapped around Prentiss Nixon’s wrist.

I’ll admit it, I am obsessed with ISU sports. I love it. I’m pretty sure that’s what being a fanatic means. But if you want me to apologize for giving a ****, I will. Do you want me to apologize for being born while I’m at it?

If you were so obsessed, wouldn't you of watched the interviews and would have known Leech was interviewed? o_Oo_Oo_O

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016

So because it was reported that a freshman went home after being in Ames, that means it wasn't something to be concerned about? Between his 5-star status as a young recruit, leg injury, somewhat odd recruitment (remember that he committed, but we didn't accept until later), transferring schools, and returning home for a personal matter, his story has been unusual.

We are all hoping he's able to reach his potential here. The other freshmen have had relatively standard stories and aren't THT/Wigginton-level recruits (at least according to the rankings). Hence, the lack of interest (although I'd say Jackson and Grill have had plenty of buzz). It's not hard to figure out, but I guess you didn't want to think too hard about it.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
One thing I picked up was that Marcedus has put on fifteen pounds since he’s been in Ames—and that was a concern. 180>>>>165.

FWIW, Anderson has also been putting weight back on after a throat infection cost him a lot.

Hope that helps.
The problem being that you’re focused on a ranking—and not his obvious talent. Good grief, last I looked, 247 hadn’t even noticed that Marcedus had moved to Arkansas, let alone updated his ranking as a senior.

• Informative
Reactions: cyputz

ISUTKD

Nov 9, 2009
Portland
If you were so obsessed, wouldn't you of watched the interviews and would have known Leech was interviewed? o_Oo_Oo_O

Mostly because I recently started my own business and work 12 hours a day 7 days a week... but thanks for being a **** about it.