KU Lands 4 star recruit...In Football????

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
If you look at their class it have a couple high rated recruits and then many between 80-83 on 247, its a very skewed class.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
giphy.gif

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
The Jayhawks composite average of 83.68 is actually worse than their class that finished at #70 last year... Great, they got a 4 start kid but the majority of their class is garbage.

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
They landed 2 four star recruits last year. Doesn’t matter much though when the rest of their class sucks and their coach. I’m sure another 2-3 win season is in KUs future.

Who was the four star receiver we got during the Rhoads era? I can't recall his name, I want to say Sedrick Johnson? We "stole" him away from A&M at the last minute even though his mom wanted him in Aggieland.

Anyway, he barely saw the field and didn't contribute in any meaningful way, as I recall, before transferring. So, 4 stars is great, I'll need to see something on the field before I get too worked up.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Who was the four star receiver we got during the Rhoads era? I can't recall his name, I want to say Sedrick Johnson? We "stole" him away from A&M at the last minute even though his mom wanted him in Aggieland.

Anyway, he barely saw the field and didn't contribute in any meaningful way, as I recall, before transferring. So, 4 stars is great, I'll need to see something on the field before I get too worked up.

Thought he was a Chizik recruit ? Maybe not

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron