2020 Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
The OP has a list of Warm targets on 247 and others who I think are High interest. Of the high, Wodtly put ISU in his top 10 and announces on Friday but is unlikely. Townsel included ISU in his top 4.

For position, I think 1. DB, 2. TE, 3a. DL, 3b. LB, 4. WR.

Definitely done at QB and have 4 OL commits. With Brock, Hall and this years commit Miyan Williams, probably done there too.

Throwing some names out to watch:
S Mason Chambers
TE Tristan Golightly
CB Chris Townsel

See bolded for the hits.

My best guess:
1. DB (CB Michal Antoine visit Sept. 7; CB Emmanuell Perry visit Sept. 14; CB Chris Townsel)
2a. DL
2b. JUCO OL if they can get one of the two (OT Martin Veinberg; OT Brandon Coleman)
3. WR or TE (TE Tristan Golightly; WR Lawaun Powell; WR LaTrell Caples; WR T.J. Tampa)

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
See bolded for the hits.

My best guess:
1. DB (CB Michal Antoine visit Sept. 7; CB Emmanuell Perry visit Sept. 14; CB Chris Townsel)
2a. DL
2b. JUCO OL if they can get one of the two (OT Martin Veinberg; OT Brandon Coleman)
3. WR or TE (TE Tristan Golightly; WR Lawaun Powell; WR LaTrell Caples; WR T.J. Tampa)
I was hoping to land two more d-linemen, two corners and a TE. And then a JUCO OL if we have enough scholarships. I wouldn't mind landing Caples if we have room also, but I'm happy with the 3 WR's we currently have.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
The main way more scholarships are going to open up at this point would seem like grad transfers...or underclassmen having a huge year this season, and declaring for the draft. I can think of two or three guys that fit the latter category.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Just curious. Any reason the 2019 and 2021 threads are pinned, but this one isn’t?
Edit: Fixed. Thanks, Mods!

Last edited:

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Furman was the non conference school you’d schedule on NCAA to boost your stats.

So- back to the drawing board again. Were we looking at another Iowa Western DT?

Just the one dude that committed to OU, I believe.