2019 Stock Prediction

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
usx could be a really good pickup late june.
There's a big ole gap to fill down in the 2840-2850s. I suspect that should fill over the next week, then we consolidate for awhile.
i still dont get the whole gap thing. why does it have to fill? people say they always fill tho.

Last edited:

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis
usx could be a really good pickup late june.

i still dont get the whole gap thing. why does it have to fill? people say they always fill tho.

Honestly I don't always understand it myself, other than that most gaps eventually fill (I think >90%). I think it has to do with price proving itself (price moving back to fill that gap and then resuming is confirming that the price was supported). Gaps don't have to fill, but they usually do, is my experience.

It's probably also related to market psychology. The moving averages don't really carry any meaning or weight, beyond the meaning that the mass of traders who think they are important give to them. They are important because people think they are important.

• Agree
Reactions: ArgentCy

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
MDR getting back to a buy price for me. Need to collect my divi on WFC then will sell and put on MDR on Friday if still low $7s.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Huge jump for ROKU today... Wondering if you held?

I did sell some, still have about $4800 of value, right now. Not sure if I should sell and pay off some of my wife's student loans or hold on for the ride.

I still think a Roku Ultra is a better streaming experience than any other platform. And it's not even close

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Roku has done quite well. I'm just not sure how they make money.

The rest of the market seems to be finally realizing the trade war is not going away any time soon. Elon is having a bad week. Not shocking. They may have some time left but this isn't long term sustainable.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I think this is just a pause I will be waiting till Sep or Oct before really buying. But I'm also saving to buy a house so that kinda limits my need to be invested

bear24

Aug 7, 2018
yesterday when everything tanked was the buy signal

Yeah I thought the same thing yesterday. I am more playing the long game just looking to get my yearly IRA contribution in at a low price. Now I am thinking I may watch for a while and see if I can get in at a lower price later in the year. I know it's a crap shoot, just curious what others are thinking.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Had some AAPL stock that sold off the other day automatically at $210. Picked some back up at 193.50.

Help Support Us

Become a patron