FS - 1999 Winnebago Adventurer - Ready to Tailgate!

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
I really hate to do this, but due to retirement it's time to sell our Winnebago. We've used this for tailgating every year for the past several years and it's been the perfect tailgate vehicle! We are selling it with absolutely everything included (pop up tents, extra generator, exterior sound, and much more!). See the following link for lots of pics and information. Contact info is there as well. This will have you ready to tailgate the moment you pick it up!

https://dmcelroy2.wixsite.com/99winnebago4sale

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I really hate to do this, but due to retirement it's time to sell our Winnebago. We've used this for tailgating every year for the past several years and it's been the perfect tailgate vehicle! We are selling it with absolutely everything included (pop up tents, extra generator, exterior sound, and much more!). See the following link for lots of pics and information. Contact info is there as well. This will have you ready to tailgate the moment you pick it up!

That thing is HUGE!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Ours is almost identical, except the stove/sink/fridge and dinette are flipped, and no pull out. I'm surprised you're selling AFTER retirement - we just bought ours!

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
It’s the perfect size for weekend camping trips and we have loved it for tailgating. Sleeps four adults easily and you can add two small kids by folding down the dining table into a bed. If someone is drunk the recliner goes flat enough to sleep in!

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It’s the perfect size for weekend camping trips and we have loved it for tailgating. Sleeps four adults easily and you can add two small kids by folding down the dining table into a bed. If someone is drunk the recliner goes flat enough to sleep in!
You can also put a board across the two seats up front and put a flip & fold futon on it. Makes a stable single bed. :D

• Informative
Reactions: aauummm

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa

You can also put a board across the two seats up front and put a flip & fold futon on it. Makes a stable single bed. :D
I use to just sleep on the dash itself in my grandparents old Itasca when I was younger. Throw a thick blanket down over the vents and it was pretty decent.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI

Drunk? Cyclone fans don't get drunk. Over-served occasionally; maybe, but not drunk*.

* Appropriate attribution for concept: George Gobel's response to Johnny Carson.

• Funny

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Bump...great opportunity folks. Hoping for a cyclone fan to keep this at state games! Can’t beat the package deal!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron