New Uniforms Revealed

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Noticed in the camp videos that the logo on the helmet is popping a little more. More of a pronounced gold outline on the I? I couldn’t really decipher the difference but the helmets look great.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

I still don't think I like these as much as what we had last year. So gone is the "Loyal Sons Forever True" on the back of the helmet, and as you can see in the above pic, the I-State logo just doesn't fit on the front bumper of the helmet as it is covered up a bit on the bottom by the facemask. "CYCLONES" fit much better on there.

It's no big deal to me at all really.... I still think they look fine, just not as good as last year. I noticed watching last years WV game replay last night that WV had these raised puffy front and back bumpers too. On the front was "WV", and on the back it said "COUNTRY ROADS".

DkfuOFzVAAArAkv.jpg:large

• Agree
Reactions: k123

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Saw they dropped the new replica uniforms for sale.

If I were to buy one do any of you think a graphic design place could replace the "19" with "15" and place Purdy on the back?

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
I still don't think I like these as much as what we had last year. So gone is the "Loyal Sons Forever True" on the back of the helmet, and as you can see in the above pic, the I-State logo just doesn't fit on the front bumper of the helmet as it is covered up a bit on the bottom by the facemask. "CYCLONES" fit much better on there.

It's no big deal to me at all really.... I still think they look fine, just not as good as last year. I noticed watching last years WV game replay last night that WV had these raised puffy front and back bumpers too. On the front was "WV", and on the back it said "COUNTRY ROADS".

Loyal sons was only on the black helmets

• Informative
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron